Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

mldardy

Reaction score
Amazing how Washington stuck with the run game all night, imagine that?
They didn't. They tried to throw it twice when they got inside the 5 early in the 3rd quarter and were trying to throw it downfield a lot. What game were you watching?

Zman5

Reaction score
Here is the funny thing...Washington is winning with Heineke and are willing to stick with him....

We were winning with Rush...and have looked way better as a team under him....yet here is the FREAKING Commanders making better moves than we are...

That's because they don't have KM as their OC. :lmao:

Nexx

Reaction score
S H E A G L E S... Sheagles!!! Die Sheagles Die!

GINeric

Reaction score
Jalen Hurts loss to a Washington team that Dak owns..... i wonder what spin job those certain few low IQ loser haters wil put on THIS situation....

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL The NFL. Primetime TV and what is an equivalent to a tap in football terms draws a flag.

LOL. That’s a ridiculously dumb play by Graham and absolutely a penalty. He easily could have pulled up.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That might technically be a penalty, but it goes against the spirit of this game… The force of contact should be a component of that. Oh well I like the result.
Nah. That is about the easiest call in the world. Not sure I've ever seen a hit on a player who gave themselves up come that late. He was already on his knees before Graham headed in his direction and took 3 steps. If it wasn't called, it'd be an all time bad miss.

Nexx

Reaction score
Hail to the Commanders!!! Hail Victory!!! Hail to the Commanders!!! Fight for old DC!!!

lol it auto corrected to the the new name