Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
That's fine. Just spare me the conspiracy nonsense (not necessarily saying you) when the call doesn't go our way.

I don't go with the conspiracy nonsense, but I do believe we get an inordinate amount of bad calls against us. Don't know why that is, but obviously, the officials make a lot of bad calls. Just don't know why they don't go our way against the Packers, especially with the game on the line. Call the holding against McGovern yesterday. Don't call the even more clear holding of David Irving in the playoff game. Miss the PI. Those things happen and fans have every right to complain about them. Don't know why that makes some other fans upset. It isn't like the fans complaining don't have reason to, because the officials did miss the calls.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
They could’ve called it on 7, too.

Yeah but 7 didn't run 5 steps and try to pull up at the last minute to make it look good. He at least was close enough that touching Heinicken was not a foul.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let’s be honest, Philly lost this game. Washington just didn’t get in their way while they gave it to them.

"Never interfere with an enemy while he's in the process of destroying himself" - Sun Tzu & Jimmy Johnson probably

Sometimes in the NFL I feel like you just have to avoid mistakes, wait for the other team to implode, and you will win lots of games.

Last edited:

Nexx

Reaction score
Brandon Graham must be auditioning for the Cowboys lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wow! Roughing the passer? If that call was made against Dallas we'd have a dozen ref conspiracy threads.

But it screwed the Eagles so I'm good with it. :muttley:

Now, you're talking. Just get past the conspiracy theory stuff and you're good to go.

Zman5

Reaction score
Keep in mind how the Eagles still need to play the Giants twice, the division isn't clinched for them quite yet. Even though some gave them the division before they have to go out and earn it. Too many rushing to crown the Eagles and put them into the Super Bowl already, when many of us have been saying that they are a very good team, but not the unstoppable, juggernaut some make them out to be.

Yet there are people who wanted the Commodes to lose because they think EaGirls had the division in the bag already. :facepalm:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Or they could just be reacting to something happening that they didn't like. Tough call.

I've noticed I don't see posts here about games being fixed when the Cowboys roll a team by 20. I wonder why?
Yea, conspiracy theories are mostly based on sour grapes.