Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I don't go with the conspiracy nonsense, but I do believe we get an inordinate amount of bad calls against us. Don't know why that is, but obviously, the officials make a lot of bad calls. Just don't know why they don't go our way against the Packers, especially with the game on the line. Call the holding against McGovern yesterday. Don't call the even more clear holding of David Irving in the playoff game. Miss the PI. Those things happen and fans have every right to complain about them. Don't know why that makes some other fans upset. It isn't like the fans complaining don't have reason to, because the officials did miss the calls.

The fact that the Cowboys are annually one of the two most penalized teams in the league along with Raiders frankly pokes semi-truck sized holes in the whole "bad calls go against every team" theory. WHile that's technically true it's abundantly clear that MORE bad calls go against the Cowboys and Raiders.. And maybe even worse, other teams get the luxury of knowing they will have to grab a rusher by the facemask and try to twist his helmet off to draw a flag against the Cowboys. Oh and if you wanna mug a Cowboys receiver on a key 3rd down.. by all means.. go ahead.

CWR

Reaction score
Philly got dem Washington nuts for early Christmas. Enjoy it eagle trash.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
OMG they're literally doing a segment on Scott Van Pelt's show whining about the late hit call on Graham and the face mask. Good lord how hard is ESPN going to spin this loss for Philly?

If this is Dallas they're running non stop hit job segments all week calling the fanbase disgusting. I hate sports media. It is cringe inducing.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Just hit me Vikes are going to be more motivated to win now that they have a shot at 1st place.

JustChip

Reaction score
Lol, the Cowboys actually still have a decent chance.
Yep. Philly still has 2 games with the Giants. What this game shows is it’s not likely Philly will sweep them. The problem is Dallas still has a game against the Giants on Thanksgiving and Dallas has been horrible on Thanksgiving the last decade or so. And a road game against Warshington.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I hate people who blame the refs like we were yesterday and Dallas and Philly should never have been in position to let the refs decide the game but that was pass interference on Lamb but that late roughing the passer call gave Philly a taste of what we got yesterday. The Eagles DE slid on his knees and touched the QBs shoulder and they call personal foul. Maybe the Eagles fans can shut up now and taste the crap we had to.

Reactions: CWR

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Pfff....Makes it even worse...had a chance to control our own destiny....now we gotta hope for Eagle losses.

But wouldn't we have had to hope for this loss anyway because we didn't control our own destiny?