Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
You're in good spirits great to see not like the clown show here the last 24 hours. It happens, they aren't perfect and **** the bed every now and again

I do think the commanders are playing well, and I don’t feel as much that Philly got exposed as we just weren’t up for playing today. A lot of runs up the middle worked, but we still had many opportunities to take that game. 8-1, but helps that so many other playoff teams lost this week. Bills AND Eagles AND Falcons AND Seahawks AND Cowboys AND Chargers. Just part of the group

JustChip

Reaction score
I would rather have our remaining NFC east schedule then the Eagles. They have to play Gmen twice, we have them and Eagles at home.
Well, me too, especially since we already have wins against the Giants and Dumb-names.

Surfguy

Reaction score
"So, how do you like the Cowboys chances now that the Eagles lost to the Commanders?"

m_fa0df7d5-e9d3-483d-b3c4-04dd6597c2f2.jpg

beacamdim

Reaction score
I think we beat DaBoll in his own paneled basement . The Texans gave the Giants a fight .

and the Giants gave Dallas a fight.

The Jets, the Commanders, the Giants, and the Lions didn’t just give the Packers a fight, they BEAT them (the Jets and Giants both also did it on the road).

your point?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Im cool with it cause we got screwed yesterday but that was TERRIBLE especially after the no call on the face mask the drive before. Graham just slid on the turf and touched his shoulder. Oh well :)
Yeah I don’t know what a DE is supposed to do there…I’m sure Troy was thinking something involving dresses LOL

CWR

Reaction score
I hate people who blame the refs like we were yesterday and Dallas and Philly should never have been in position to let the refs decide the game but that was pass interference on Lamb but that late roughing the passer call gave Philly a taste of what we got yesterday. The Eagles DE slid on his knees and touched the QBs shoulder and they call personal foul. Maybe the Eagles fans can shut up now and taste the crap we had to.

They need another decade of it to catch up.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Nah. That is about the easiest call in the world. Not sure I've ever seen a hit on a player who gave themselves up come that late. He was already on his knees before Graham headed in his direction and took 3 steps. If it wasn't called, it'd be an all time bad miss.
Dude He barely touched him… More just slid into him as he was trying to stop himself. I’m glad the Eagles lost, but if that was Parsons you would be livid… I don’t know why the league can’t get this right

JustChip

Reaction score
Right now, I'm thinking we go 11-6 and make the playoffs while the Eagles finish with three to four losses and win the division. Giants may end up about the same as us. We'll see how it turns out.
Yesterday was very disappointing, mainly because t was 28-14 in the 4th. But it didn't end the season. I sat at the Cotton Bowl and witnessed a 38-0 beatdown by the Sant Louis Cardinals on a Monday night to drop the that team to 5-4 and we played in the Super Bowl that year.

Personally, I believe we’ll win the Division if we go 5-1 in the Division.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yesterday was very disappointing, mainly because t was 28-14 in the 4th. But it didn't end the season. I sat at the Cotton Bowl and witnessed a 38-0 beatdown by the Sant Louis Cardinals on a Monday night to drop the that team to 5-4 and we played in the Super Bowl that year.

Personally, I believe we’ll win the Division if we go 5-1 in the Division.

Maybe. I just don't think Philly's going to lose more than three or four, so it's going to be hard to catch them because we can't lose more than one more game the rest of the year. They might lose to the Giants and us and still win the division if we go 5-1 because they'll have the better overall record.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. I try not to think about division titles and playoffs too much when nearly half the season remains.

Jayinem

Reaction score
I don't go with the conspiracy nonsense, but I do believe we get an inordinate amount of bad calls against us. Don't know why that is, but obviously, the officials make a lot of bad calls. Just don't know why they don't go our way against the Packers, especially with the game on the line. Call the holding against McGovern yesterday. Don't call the even more clear holding of David Irving in the playoff game. Miss the PI. Those things happen and fans have every right to complain about them. Don't know why that makes some other fans upset. It isn't like the fans complaining don't have reason to, because the officials did miss the calls.

I actually believe in a lot of conspiracies that aren't sports, but the idea that the league conspires to screw over the richest franchise in American sports (or is it the world I forget) does not compute.

rambo2

Reaction score
Yep. Philly still has 2 games with the Giants. What this game shows is it’s not likely Philly will sweep them. The problem is Dallas still has a game against the Giants on Thanksgiving and Dallas has been horrible on Thanksgiving the last decade or so. And a road game against Warshington.
The Cowboys just need to beat Washington, the Giants, and the Eagles and they will end up with the best record in the division.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I actually believe in a lot of conspiracies that aren't sports, but the idea that the league conspires to screw over the richest franchise in American sports (or is it the world I forget) does not compute.

I've said before that I don't understand why we seem to get an inordinate amount of bad calls, like the missed PI, since the Cowboys are the league's cash cow. The better Dallas does, the better it is for the league ratingswise and moneywise. Of course, for the conspiracy theorists, the answer would be jealousy.