Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eagles run defense is why I can see them potentially getting beat by a team like the Niners in the playoffs. We have seen this play out with our own team, in how they have a great regular season run, but lose in the playoff because of the defense's inability to stop the run.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's all good as life is too short and precious to waste a minute over Jerry's inept circus and its failures!

I agree, but as we've noticed here over the last 24 hours some fans don't share that easy-going perspective.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's all good as life is too short and precious to waste a minute over Jerry's inept circus and its failures!
I have too much invested in this franchise. Cowboy fan no matter what. Screw these bandwagon rather watch baseball fans.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
If the Cowboys fall into last place on Thanksgiving I don't want to see what this forum looks like. :eek:

I didn't like what it looked like after we lost to GB, it'll be even worse if we lose on Thanksgiving. LOL

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, but as we've noticed here over the last 24 hours some fans don't share that easy-going perspective.
They should pick up the game of Golf......;)

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Eagles have good mentality. Players play in unison. It’s why they’re so successful. I won’t comment on a certain team that does not have that, but it’s interesting to see nonetheless.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don’t know about that, but look more like a PI than not. So the right call.. maybe.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Man do I wish Dallas ran this quick pass offense that the Eagles do. I think it would help Dak tremendously.