Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

CWR

Reaction score
I don't think so...their schedule is crap...they have the #1 seed....it's their's to lose.

They've got GB, Bears, Giants and us in the next 5 weeks. If they are gonna fall apart its happening soon.

I'll actually pull for GB to win next week and keep some momentum.

CWR

Reaction score
I've said before that I don't understand why we seem to get an inordinate amount of bad calls, like the missed PI, since the Cowboys are the league's cash cow. The better Dallas does, the better it is for the league ratingswise and moneywise. Of course, for the conspiracy theorists, the answer would be jealousy.

You don't understand the league makes money on us either way? Just as many people watch Dallas games to hate.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dude He barely touched him… More just slid into him as he was trying to stop himself. I’m glad the Eagles lost, but if that was Parsons you would be livid… I don’t know why the league can’t get this right
He didn't "barely" touch him. And he wasn't "trying to stop himself."

Guy was down before Graham DECIDED he was going to go hit him. His "slid into him" was because he was on the ground, and had been for a couple seconds.

If Parsons did that, I'd be saying Parsons made one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've said before that I don't understand why we seem to get an inordinate amount of bad calls, like the missed PI, since the Cowboys are the league's cash cow. The better Dallas does, the better it is for the league ratingswise and moneywise. Of course, for the conspiracy theorists, the answer would be jealousy.
Every fan in the history of ever feels like the refs are out to get their team. Right on down to every soccer mom on the planet.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
He didn't "barely" touch him. And he wasn't "trying to stop himself."

Guy was down before Graham DECIDED he was going to go hit him. His "slid into him" was because he was on the ground, and had been for a couple seconds.

If Parsons did that, I'd be saying Parsons made one of the dumbest plays I've ever seen.

RonWashington

Reaction score
and the Giants gave Dallas a fight.

The Jets, the Commanders, the Giants, and the Lions didn’t just give the Packers a fight, they BEAT them (the Jets and Giants both also did it on the road).

your point?

My point is Dan Jones is still the QB with mediocrity at wideout with a defense the Cowboys should exploit getting a much needed WIN on Thanksgiving .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Texans were a bad red zone INT by its second yr QB from having DaBoll screaming at some other players on the sideline . That meltdown right out of the Judge Joe playbook last Sunday .

Legendz82

Reaction score
Eagles deserved this loss. They were beat up the whole first half and made way too many mistakes. The penalties can always go either way on any game.

On a completely separate issue this guy was catching butterflies. Lol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Lol, the Cowboys actually still have a decent chance.
I'm speaking in the moment.
Call it Overreaction Monday.
We could be 7-2 and one back on Philly.
Now, we're two back.
We definitely aren't out of it; still, we blew a big chance, which is typical of this team.
As soon as people (we) start singing their praises, they have a setback.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
They didn't. They tried to throw it twice when they got inside the 5 early in the 3rd quarter and were trying to throw it downfield a lot. What game were you watching?

49 rushing attempts isn't staying with the run?

rambo2

Reaction score
I'm speaking in the moment.
Call it Overreaction Monday.
We could be 7-2 and one back on Philly.
Now, we're two back.
We definitely aren't out of it; still, we blew a big chance, which is typical of this team.
As soon as people (we) start singing their praises, they have a setback.
All teams have setbacks.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dallas Goedert is going to miss some significant playing time as the result of the injury he got in last night's game.

The Natural

Reaction score
I don't think so...their schedule is crap...they have the #1 seed....it's their's to lose.
A few weeks ago the thought was they might be undefeated at our next meeting. Its the NFL, they’ll drop another before our next game

Carson

Reaction score
Sunday night Eagles fans : “Quit crying about the refs!”

Tuesday morning Eagles fans : “The refs were terrible!!!”

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I've got new-found respect for Washington. They played a great game. They dominated time of possession with 40 minutes. That's insane! That's two-thirds of the game! They proved if you can grind it out on the ground and hog the football, you can beat Philly.

I'm sure Eagles fans are squawking about the missed facemasking call, and that was a missed call, but the Eagles had multiple chances to win that game. They completed that long pass, but their guy allowed the ball to be stripped. If that guy had just protected the ball and had gone down, the Eagles would have won.

Flamma

Reaction score
BS he took 2 steps after he had kneeled before hitting him. He had been touched down by the other defender before Graham hit him. He easily could have dove to the side and avoided the call. He was stupid.

It was 2 seconds after he took a knee. He didn't even have to be touched. Once a QB takes a knee, as he clearly did, he's down. The second his knee hit the turf the ref blew the whistle.