Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In what way? It's a judgement call, the one time the league allowed for challenges on PI , it sucked. I think it's good the way it is
They need to fix when they allowed challenges. They were upset with it and made sure they never overturned a PI call. They didn’t even try to fix it.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Man do I wish Dallas ran this quick pass offense that the Eagles do. I think it would help Dak tremendously.
Dink and dunk, I recall people being in an uproar over that. Screaming for them to throw the ball down the field.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
If they’re going to call it this close or not at all, make it like college. This spot foul nonsense for QB underthrows is horse****.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Can't wait for all the "Hurts will get figured out!" comments.

If he does get figured out, it probably won't be this season. Just gotta hope the lights will be too bright for him in the playoffs.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Right now, Hurts is the best QB in the division on the best team. Just that simple and it sucks.
His coaches are setting him up for success. He has a lot of quick passes based on timing. He isn’t overthinking and trusts his guys to be in the right spots.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Remember when folks on here said “if we had Dak we would have beat the Eagles”? :laugh:

ehh we have terrible fans. guess who leads the nfl in INTs? the same QB who has had two fumbles at the 1 yd line. oh and the same one who is 0-4 in OTs. who’s that? the great Josh allen that everyone loves here. imagine if that was dak who lead the league in INTs. & i get it dak isn’t elite..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Too punitive, I don’t like spot foul for a 50/50 ball
It makes no sense. So if I get beat deep and hold the guy it’s a 5 yard penalty. But if I get beat and have contact on a 50/50 ball it’s the spot of the foul. PI penalties are just too extreme.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should never have a big meal prior to an Eagles game........ having to watch their fans will make you want to vomit.....

mattjames2010

Reaction score
ehh we have terrible fans. guess who leads the nfl in INTs? the same QB who has had two fumbles at the 1 yd line. oh and the same one who is 0-4 in OTs. who’s that? the great Josh allen that everyone loves here. imagine if that was dak who lead the league in INTs. & i get it dak isn’t elite..

Well, Josh Allen also has one of the greatest playoff performances off all time on his resume as well. Only took an L because Mahomes has magic too.

Prescott will never elevate his game like that in the playoffs.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score

you do realize Dak has played in 6 less games than Josh Allen right?