Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Hurts the MVP with a whopping 12 TD’s? Mahomes has 25.

Hurts - 239 attempts
Mahomes - 366 attempts

Mahomes is projected to have nearly 700 pass attempts this season. Chiefs are beyond a pass happy team.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Joe Buck you idiot nobody cares about the Packers just have to mention that dumb game.

Have faith we will have another Bears-type team coming off of 2 away games on a short week at home to abuse at some point.......:muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
he did. but so many called him trash all his career prior to 2016. so i’m not surprised everyone wants dak gone. our fan base is bipolar.
Oh I agree. I said this yesterday….these guys blame everyone other than the one person who’s been here for this misery.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Well, Josh Allen also has one of the greatest playoff performances off all time on his resume as well. Only took an L because Mahomes has magic too.

Prescott will never elevate his game like that in the playoffs.

all i’m saying is cowboys fans would want Allen gone… with stupid fumbles at the 1 yard line and leading the league in InTs. that one performance in a playoff game would be forgotten around here.

zack

Reaction score
my point is… bills fans aren’t anything like cowboy fans. we wanted romo out of town… y’all forget? & romo was miles better than dak.

this^! And Dak has had it easy compared to Romo…