Philly/Washington MNF Game thread

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
my point is… bills fans aren’t anything like cowboy fans. we wanted romo out of town… y’all forget? & romo was miles better than dak.

to be fair Josh Allen was 13 seconds away from taking the Bills to the AFC championship and played lights out. They literally changed playoff rules due to that game last year.

Dak doesn’t know the rules and forgets to give the ball to the official in playoff games.

and for the record, I wanted Romo to get his job back in 2016

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Ive seen him since he was young at Bama. He can’t throw. It’s all a mirage. Smoke and mirrors. I promise you.

You forgetting his last season in college? Also, we've been hearing this since mid last season. Maybe teams figure him out eventually, but we're still waiting on that and we are halfway through the season.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Daks best year was his rookie year when we had a dumbed down offense, a strong rushing attack, and he broke Tom Brady’s most attempts without an interception. Only if our coaches were smart enough to realize what to do with him.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the run back isn’t going to stand, but what a great INT

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL Brown helped the defender with that.

Also, fight for that ball. What a dope play by Brown.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
I don’t think Hurts is all that special but Philly has surrounded him with amazing talent. Put him on the Cowboys and he would struggle