Philly Wont Let Us Take Bijon

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
A long shot, but Bresee if we could maybe trade up some ways. Or maybe try to trade for an extra 2nd and 3rd if neither of the stud DTs or Robinson falls to us.

Flamma

Reaction score
There's been talk about taking him with their 10th pick. That's not going to happen. I think we all know this. But it wouldn't surprise me if they moved up from 30 to 25 and took him. To me, that would be the obvious thing to do. He would be an amazing addition to that offense. It would also deny the Cowboys.

Jerry doesn't move up. He stands pat and takes the leftovers. The question is, does he make it that far?

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
Philly will trade right in front of us to select him even though we have no desire to select him.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
There's been talk about taking him with their 10th pick. That's not going to happen. I think we all know this. But it wouldn't surprise me if they moved up from 30 to 25 and took him. To me, that would be the obvious thing to do. He would be an amazing addition to that offense. It would also deny the Cowboys.

Jerry doesn't move up. He stands pat and takes the leftovers. The question is, does he make it that far?
If the offensive or defensive lineman the Eagles covet is not there at #10 you can bet Roseman already has a trade lined up with some team to move back, but still pick in front of the Cowboys. Roseman and any RB in the first round? I doubt it. Bijon will not be playing for the Eagles or the Cowboys.

Hardline

Reaction score

I think the Chargers or Bucs are the biggest threats to take Robinson if the Eagles pass him up at 10.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Doubt they trade up. After the 1st round they only have picks in the 2nd, 3rd and two 7ths.

More than like likely they trade down with one of their 1st’s to acquire more 2nd- early 3rd day picks.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Weird but I always saw Bijon going to the Eagles. Something about that extra 1st and putting their offense over the top. What other draft prospect could make such an instant impact for the Eagles? Watch them also take a guard with their 30th.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
They’re taking him at #10?

That’s what you’re saying, right?
Eagles will look to draft Graham’s replacement at 10, if the guy they want is gone, Roseman has a trade in place with some team to move back for additional draft assets. The man thinks linemen win Super Bowls, because he won one on the backs of his team’s lineman. Go figure.

TheCritic

Reaction score
They’re taking him at #10?

That’s what you’re saying, right?
Put it this way...some team in the top 15 is going to draft Bijon. More likely a team with multiple 1st round picks would pull the trigger. The Eagles can afford "burning' a #10 overall pick for a player that will likely make an elite difference for 4-5 years. Then spend the rest of the draft shoring up holes. Why wouldn't they?

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That team is OBSESSED with Dallas!
Probably other way around. They don’t seem to give a crap about us right now. They have better lines, better draft picks, and their Super Bowl appearance.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Put it this way...some team in the top 15 is going to draft Bijon. More likely a team with multiple 1st round picks would pull the trigger. The Eagles can afford "burning' a #10 overall pick for a player that will likely make an elite difference for 4-5 years. Then spend the rest of the draft shoring up holes. Why wouldn't they?
Because Roseman is addicted to linemen. For the price of a round trip plane ticket, two nights in a five-star hotel, and three hours of his time Roseman has half the league thinking he might draft Bijon with the 10th pick. Jerry knows better, but some team covets the guy. And that’s who’ll d business with Philly on that pick.

ESisback

Reaction score
Probably other way around. They don’t seem to give a crap about us right now. They have better lines, better draft picks, and their Super Bowl appearance.
No, they’re obsessed with US! We don’t have “Philly Week” twice every year, but they have “Dallas Week”. Their fans are infuriated by our indifference. Of course they give a crap—loud, bitter, drunk idiots!

Landryhat73

Reaction score
I don’t think Philly will take Robinson at 10 with their defensive needs. It also might be harder to trade up because the draft isn’t as deep as usual. It usually will take a 3rd to move up a couple of spots in the first but who knows this year. They would probably have to move up to the early 20 also because the teams directly in front of us has similar needs. The Giants aren’t trading with them at 25, maybe Minnesota if they want the QB Hooker.