News: PhinInsider: Brian Flores emerging as top candidate for Dolphins head coach position

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That organization really has no direction.

I guess it makes them feel secure to rob from the Patriots? Thing is, Belichick does not care. He already has Flores' replacement set up.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
That organization really has no direction.

I guess it makes them feel secure to rob from the Patriots? Thing is, Belichick does not care. He already has Flores' replacement set up.

No Josh Daniels interest. Hmmm.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Brian Flores emerging as top candidate for Dolphins head coach position

462532782.jpg.jpg

Have the Miami Dolphins pinpointed their favorite candidate to replace Adam Gase?

Read Full Story

Makes sense. I mean, look how good the Pats defense has been this year......................

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Good. The Dolphins suck anyways. They have a solid defense. They just suck everywhere else. Especially at QB. Any coach that goes there will need to rebuild that offense.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Wait.

I thought we were freaking out about Richard being their guy?

Edit: my sources tell me that was so 8 hrs ago.

Whew

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kris is probably chewing out the people during his interviews about their technique. :dance:

Swanny

Reaction score
Dude. I already posted this in the Richard thread.

There is a pinned post about reading everything on the 1st three pages before starting a new thread. I think duplicate stuff like this is getting the mods upset.
If it wasn't for this post I would have never saw it. So thanks for making this pist

Bigdog

Reaction score
I just wish all these openings get filled up quickly and these so call rumors stop. Yesterday it was all about Richards going to Miami. Now it is this guy. For Cowboys sake I hope Richards stays.