Picking the Championship games

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s very difficult for me to go against Chiefs. Titans have had a great run. I suppose Mahomes could have an awful day and Titans could play keep away with ball hogging running game. And continue their dragon killing performance in playoffs. Because of it the line is closer than it should be. I think Chiefs have too much offensive firepower at home. Give the 7.

NFC is much tougher to pick. Everyone appears to be on the 49er wagon. For me the X-factor is Rodgers. He has the ability and experience to keep them in the game and overcome any obstacle. And I think Packers pass rushers has enough to rattle Jimmy G. 49ers could very well pull this out at home but I see a close finish. The line to too big for this matchup.
Take the 8 points

nobody

Reaction score
It’s very difficult for me to go against Chiefs. Titans have had a great run. I suppose Mahomes could have an awful day and Titans could play keep away with ball hogging running game. And continue their dragon killing performance in playoffs. Because of it the line is closer than it should be. I think Chiefs have too much offensive firepower at home. Give the 7.

NFC is much tougher to pick. Everyone appears to be on the 49er wagon. For me the X-factor is Rodgers. He has the ability and experience to keep them in the game and overcome any obstacle. And I think Packers pass rushers has enough to rattle Jimmy G. 49ers could very well pull this out at home but I see a close finish. The line to too big for this matchup.
Take the 8 points

Well, I picked the Ravens before, so what do I know. Still, I'd give the Chiefs the edge over the Titans.

As far as the NFC? Tough call and should be a great game. The 49ers vs the Green Bay Referees...oh sorry, Packers. Rodgers is good, but I think the 49ers is a slightly more complete team. This one is going to boil down to which team is more motivated and wants it more. (I guess the AFC one does too, but Mahomes is in a class of his own)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well, I picked the Ravens before, so what do I know. Still, I'd give the Chiefs the edge over the Titans.

As far as the NFC? Tough call and should be a great game. The 49ers vs the Green Bay Referees...oh sorry, Packers. Rodgers is good, but I think the 49ers is a slightly more complete team. This one is going to boil down to which team is more motivated and wants it more. (I guess the AFC one does too, but Mahomes is in a class of his own)
I think Rodgers is in that class too. Just facing a much greater team and defense at their place.

Rodgers and Mahomes in Super Bowl could be an awesome matchup with historical connotations in 100th celebration.

cowboybish

Reaction score
Pulling for the Titans all the way. If Henry continues on his running rampage and controls the clock they can win this.

JBond

Reaction score
Cheifs and 49ers. The NFL has never ever seen the likes of Mahomes. The other game is a coin toss. Very close. Taking the 49ers because they are at home.

SacredStar

Reaction score
The tough one for me is the KC/Tennessee game. Titans have had the Chiefs number the last two times they played. I want KC to win because I live here. Very cold here today, so I'm hoping the weather favors KC.

The 9'ers harassed Rodgers relentlessly earlier this year and shut down GB's offense completely. Jimmy and Kittles exposed their defense. Plus, SF has key members back for this showdown like Staley and Ford, and Gould and Kwon are healthier. If SF doesn't turn the ball over, they should win.

I'm picking the home teams today.