Pitts is a luxury we can't afford

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I wonder if dak can throw to pitts, he isnt good at jump balls, or fades lol, and he isnt good at leading a wr or te.
That is what I liked about trask, he led his guys good, and rarely threw behind them.
and he could throw the jump ball.

Dak tends to just throw at guys, thats why he didnt do well with dez.

But pitts might help dak if they used him right, and dak could throw to him, both of which I have doubts.

Flamma

Reaction score
Having a historically bad defense last year and not getting any impact free agents on the defensive side of the football make it impossible to draft Kyle Pitts, should he fall to us. Unless they decide to follow up the draft with signing a KJ Wright, Geno Atkins, Richard Sherman or someone of that ilk. Would they be willing to spend for a big name player in free agency? Hasn't happened since Brandon Carr. But if they wanted to go all in for the 2021 season, they would draft Pitts, go heavy defense with the rest of their picks and then go out and get an impact free agent that would help make this a viable defense to go along with what would be an outstanding offense. Then we'd be cooking with gas!!! What say you?

I agree. But I think there is almost no chance he falls to us. Jerry would have to trade up to get him. Hell, if Dallas stays at 10 I believe some team would probably trade up with Denver to get him at 9. But if he's there at 10, you have to take him.

mardwin

Reaction score
Randy Moss fell a lot farther and had Superman talent on the field.

Moss fell due to off the field issues, even with all of that he was projected top 10 but Dallas got cold feet.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Our new DC in Atlanta played mostly cover 3 with deep zone prevent. That takes 2 CB's and a fast FS. He hopes to take away the long pass to make it easier to get to the QB. Uses Neal LVE and slot CB to cover backs and TE in the middle.

Sounds great. We still need great corners. And no doubt if he had great corners he will mix it up and play some man on the outside. If we dont have to double certain WR's on the outside we can blitz more.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I mean me being wrong is this one time a long time ago in a galaxy far far away I was a little off about something so you get permanently discredited for being off about something that one time.

My standards are ridiculously high.

When are you ever right? Just recently you have been dead wrong about Dak, all of it and Dalton made you look completely laughable. Just yesterday you said the Bucs defense was about scheme and not great players. When reminded that it was the pressure players getting to Mahomes you stuttered. Even lied and misremembered that you said it was the scheme and not the players.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
When are you ever right? Just recently you have been dead wrong about Dak, all of it and Dalton made you look completely laughable. Just yesterday you said the Bucs defense was about scheme and not great players. When reminded that it was the pressure players getting to Mahomes you stuttered. Even lied and misremembered that you said it was the scheme and not the players.

lol is that how it really went down in your head? lmao dang dude. Why do I bother...

LittleD

Reaction score
Sounds great. We still need great corners. And no doubt if he had great corners he will mix it up and play some man on the outside. If we dont have to double certain WR's on the outside we can blitz more.

There are a few good CBs all the way to deep in the 3rd round of the draft. If Jerry can work out a deal and he's there, he will trade up to get him some Pitts. Pitts sells seats for the next decade.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol is that how it really went down in your head? lmao dang dude. Why do I bother...

Why DO you bother? You get completely roasted all over the board all day every day.

I even cut and paste your own words and you still lie about it.

NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR LIES ON HERE!!!!!

As you stated, your reputation is well known and you cant escape it.

I just caught you explaining in a PARAGRAPH how FS is a premium position in football and you would gladly trade up for one. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There are a few good CBs all the way to deep in the 3rd round of the draft. If Jerry can work out a deal and he's there, he will trade up to get him some Pitts. Pitts sells seats for the next decade.

I am praying that he isnt that dumb. But you never know with Jerry.

erod

Reaction score
Having a historically bad defense last year and not getting any impact free agents on the defensive side of the football make it impossible to draft Kyle Pitts, should he fall to us. Unless they decide to follow up the draft with signing a KJ Wright, Geno Atkins, Richard Sherman or someone of that ilk. Would they be willing to spend for a big name player in free agency? Hasn't happened since Brandon Carr. But if they wanted to go all in for the 2021 season, they would draft Pitts, go heavy defense with the rest of their picks and then go out and get an impact free agent that would help make this a viable defense to go along with what would be an outstanding offense. Then we'd be cooking with gas!!! What say you?
You never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever draft for need in the first round. You take the best player available in all circumstances unless you have Patrick Mahomes and the best player is a quarterback.

But it doesn't matter because Pitts will be gone much earlier anyway.

LittleD

Reaction score
I am praying that he isnt that dumb. But you never know with Jerry.

Remember the "player" that Parcells definitely didn't want on his team. If Jerry wants him some Pitts, he will figure out a way to overpay for him.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Superman falls to you you take him and let the chips fall where they may. You might waver a bit on Batman.. but Superman? You draft him every time..
Batman killed superman. THEN...he brought him back to life~!

Batman please.

LittleD

Reaction score
Look guys, Pitts is the Moss that Jerry made the mistake of passing on. He's not making that mistake again. Jerry is counting out his chips and will move "All In".

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Why DO you bother? You get completely roasted all over the board all day every day.

I even cut and paste your own words and you still lie about it.

NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR LIES ON HERE!!!!!

As you stated, your reputation is well known and you cant escape it.

I just caught you explaining in a PARAGRAPH how FS is a premium position in football and you would gladly trade up for one. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I get "roasted" by the same 4 or 5 nimrods who are just Dak super fans that think paying him 40 million a year was a good move lol..

You're just being a Cowboy fan on a Cowboy forum and you think you're roasting me. lol Please.

In the real world (outside of a Cowboy fan message board) everyone knows Dak is incredibly terrible value. Go cry about it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Remember the "player" that Parcells definitely didn't want on his team. If Jerry wants him some Pitts, he will figure out a way to overpay for him.

I have no doubt Jerry would do something stupid. I also have no doubt that this would be the perfect place for Pitts in the #1 passing offense and top 3 offense in football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I get "roasted" by the same 4 or 5 nimrods who are just Dak super fans that think paying him 40 million a year was a good move lol..

You're just being a Cowboy fan on a Cowboy forum and you think you're roasting me. lol Please.

In the real world (outside of a Cowboy fan message board) everyone knows Dak is incredibly terrible value. Go cry about it.

Sorry, Im not the bozo that said Kaaya and Beathard were better than Mahomes. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only one crying about it is you? You are the board bozo and you cant escape it. I will NEVER let you say something stupid on here and get away with it. Which seems daily. Your daily dumb post is something we have all come to expect and laugh at.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sorry, Im not the bozo that said Kaaya and Beathard were better than Mahomes. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The only one crying about it is you? You are the board bozo and you cant escape it. I will NEVER let you say something stupid on here and get away with it. Which seems daily. Your daily dumb post is something we have all come to expect and laugh at.

So now we go back to the one time he was wrong in a galaxy far far away argument.. lol So predictable.

Also, I said I like how their game translates because they played in Pro Style offenses.

I like how Mac Jones game translates to the Pro's probably more than any QB in this draft BUT he's my 5th QB in this draft.. See how that works?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So now we go back to the one time he was wrong in a galaxy far far away argument.. lol So predictable.

Also, I said I like how their game translates because they played in Pro Style offenses.

I like how Mac Jones game translates to the Pro's probably more than any QB in this draft BUT he's my 5th QB in this draft.. See how that works?

How well did their game translate genius?

TE's and safeties are premium positions and CB's arent?

Learn the game bozo.

Dak, current argument- Bozo
Dalton, recent argument-Bozo
CB's are not premium positions, yesterday argument-Bozo
FS are premium positions argument, today-Bozo