Plat win or no more Plats

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear Fellow Fanzone Freaks----- Your beloved Gorico Platinum Guarantor offers

the all in do or die Platinum Gurantee win over the Giants....lose this one

and all future Platinum guarantees will be no more...if there be any out there in fanzone world

who might actually hate Plat guarantees i cannot even fathom a fanzone freak rooting for

the Giants...that would be akin to a dirty rat or a commie....that possibilty is even too dark for Gorico

to think...GO - COWBOYS

fivetwos

Reaction score

and all future Platinum guarantees will be no more...if there be any out there in fanzone world

who might actually hate Plat guarantees i cannot even fathom a fanzone freak rooting for

the Giants...that would be akin to a dirty rat or a commie....that possibilty is even too dark for Gorico

to think...GO - COWBOYS
I mean it in the nicest possible way....but I really wish you would knock it off w this noise.

It's not a great time around here and this every week doesnt help.

Sorry. Had to say it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean it in the nicest possible way....but I really wish you would knock it off w this noise.

Sorry. Had to say it.

Well, as I posted, they are good for the forum, because all the 99% of the other threads and post are pretty saddening.
I mean it was 80% negative anyway, but now just about everything is rehashed over and over and over.

There is some good on the team, however the usuals just spew their hate on several of the players on offense.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Sorry. Had to say it.[/QUOTE

winning fixes everything they say

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well,ya know there GORCO! Them thar' PLATS hail from the ancient lineage of the clan o' FEUD,,, yer' gonna' be hard pressed in suppressing 'em from encroaching upon yer' pre game predictions periphery,,,just saying,ya knowo_O

:starspin::lmao::starspin:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

to think...GO - COWBOYS

If you lose a plat at home vs these Giants you may get banned from CZ. :muttley:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Sorry. Had to say it.

Lighten up, Francis. He's not causing the defeats and GORICO's plats are a semi-tradition in these parts.

We have enough negativity around here already. I want to see if he comes through this week. :muttley:

Jipper

Reaction score
dude...keep doing you....its silly but funny and its kinda your thing....just dont do it for every game or it loses its meaning....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you lose a plat at home vs these Giants you may get banned from CZ. :muttley:
CZ? He might get banned form his own home. The Giants can't score against the Sister of Mercy School for Wayward Girls......JV.

Beaker42

Reaction score

to think...GO - COWBOYS
Go Giants and go all other teams playing the Allas Cowboys this season. I want this to get bad ...... so bad that Jerry bows out. Also for a higher pick.