Player you are looking forward the most to see playing in 2019

gmoney112

Reaction score
Man, too many. I actually think we've got a lot of good, young players.

Quinn. He's a huge variable. Dolphins are also terrible. He's not my favorite player, but he's definitely one of the ones I'm looking forward to see play the most.

Probably LVE the most. I was one of his biggest homers predraft, to the point where me and some guys got into some sweet e-slap fights. Love yall. Dude's ceiling is M-M-MONSTER. No, but he's going to be good.

Honestly, DL as a whole. Jaylon. Awuzie. Return of Fredbeard. Connor Williams. McGovern (camp mostly prob).

Year 3 of Xavier Woods - he had 14 INTs and 6 FF his last 3 years of college. Pretty absurd. I'm curious to see him going into this year with hopefully some better pass rush. Had 2 picks last year.

Looking forward to seeing the WR and CB battles too in camp. A lot of speed at WR in camp this year.

L. P. Ladouceur - no explanation needed

Last edited:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Dak--I want to see if he's fixed his issues under Kitna's guidance and how he operates under the proclaimed "genius" Kellen Moore.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak.

His play determines if the Cowboys win or lose in January.

hqg-2426.gif

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Really hard to get down to just one, but if I had to it would probably be Trysten Hill.

I’ve been waiting a long time for a DT that has the traits Hill has: elite explosion and quick twitch get-off. That rare first step quickness is the first thing that I look for in a one-gap DL... in particular this scheme. It is critical. That explosion was what I loved most about Aaron Donald and it is a big factor in how difficult he is to handle for OL.

Dallas has had some with quickness recently but none like Hill. He just blows off the line at the snap. Tremendous first step.

Add in Hill’s excellent size, his smarts, his knack for winning the leverage battle, and his relentless pursuit of the ball and you have a guy tailor made for Marinelli’s 3-technique.

I’m super excited about what Hill can do in a DT rotation and I think he’ll contribute right from the jump.

I can’t wait to see him play.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
There are a LOT of players that I want to see, but most are "known quantities" within the game. I mean Dak might be a bit better (hopefully), but he is still going to be Dak. Same for Zeke, Tank, etc, etc.

The two that really stand out for me are Cedrick Wilson and Trysten Hill.

Wilson is my pet cat from that draft and he was the one guy that the coaches could count on to know what to do at every position, right up until his injury.
Hill is just a matter of I want to see that man play. That size with those numbers? Holy Cow, this guy COULD be fantastic. Or nothing.

Fire407

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes. But if you mean just the Cowboys, I'm curious to see how good the passing game will be this year with Cooper and Cobb on the field.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I've gotta go with Cedrick Wilson.

Listening to the PFF guys last year reviewing the 2018 draft, they had high praise for this guy and even said they saw him as a late second rounder and Dallas got a steal in the sixth.

We need another Red Zone threat. Big. Strong.Can catch in traffic. Wilson should be that guy. The sooner the better.

But I'm not counting out Hurns at this point. Noise was that we're going to ask him to take a haircut. He was a year away from us thinking he is our #1, and he actually got into a great groove after game 6 last year. Incredible production per target. He's a great 3rd from the slot who has the size to play wide too. When we have to move the chains or play on a short field, he's and asset.

I really like the depth at WR.