Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

cristglo

Reaction score
Mack is very interesting but there have been reports of him being lazy and having bad work ethics. Maybe $$$ will change that I dont know during practice week he was unblockable havent watched the shrine game yet.
The star of the West practice was Texas A&M nose tackle Daylon Mack. In the run scrimmage, Mack was exceptional. He started off by eating up a hole up the middle to stuff a run for no gain. He then fired a gap to get a tackle for a loss. In the pass rushing one-on-ones, Mack used a swim move to get the better of Pit's Alex Bookser on a few reps. He bulled through college teammate Keaton Sutherland. Mack used his power to shed a block and then got to the quarterback for a sack in the team scrimmage.

Mack would flash some special ability for years with the Aggies, but he was a rotational player because of bad work ethic and his failure to stay on top of his conditioning to take on a lot of snaps. Mack still needs to improve his conditioning, but he showed that he has a good skill set with quickness, pad level, power and a strong base. This was an excellent start to the week for the heavy nose tackle.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Mack is very interesting but there have been reports of him being lazy and having bad work ethics. Maybe $$$ will change that I dont know during practice week he was unblockable havent watched the shrine game yet.
The star of the West practice was Texas A&M nose tackle Daylon Mack. In the run scrimmage, Mack was exceptional. He started off by eating up a hole up the middle to stuff a run for no gain. He then fired a gap to get a tackle for a loss. In the pass rushing one-on-ones, Mack used a swim move to get the better of Pit's Alex Bookser on a few reps. He bulled through college teammate Keaton Sutherland. Mack used his power to shed a block and then got to the quarterback for a sack in the team scrimmage.

Mack would flash some special ability for years with the Aggies, but he was a rotational player because of bad work ethic and his failure to stay on top of his conditioning to take on a lot of snaps. Mack still needs to improve his conditioning, but he showed that he has a good skill set with quickness, pad level, power and a strong base. This was an excellent start to the week for the heavy nose tackle.

I’ve been watching TAMU football for quite sometime..my take on Mack? He’s about as consistent as Suh, he disappears for stretches. Someone stated “lazy” and I couldn’t agree more. Insanely quick “first step” his first year though, so I suppose he has “potential”.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Money doesn’t typically resolve laziness issues.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Sense were tossing out names, I watched scouting report a few days back and heard these tossed out, seems Dexter Lawrence has slipped due to a weed incident, but watching him on film, dude can be a beast and he is a big ole middle clogging body. Would we here on these forums have a step back moment IF he is there in the 2nd?
5 other names I heard tossed out were Andy Isabella WR UMASS( but they expect him to go early and not be there when we do draft) Jace Sternberger TE A&M ( kid looks great on film) Trayvon Williams RB A&M ( possible scat back option to Zeke) Jaquan Johnson S Miami ( not sold on his size, and there hopefully will be better in FA) And this kid Cole Tracy K LSU ( as someone to compete with Maher....kid has a good leg!! AND actually HITS from inside 50...

like to hear what you think of these names...and granted, this is all based on IF any of these guys are there at what the 58th pick in the 2nd I believe.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys - Washington State offensive tackle Andre Dillard

Read more: http://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/seniorbowl2019meetings.php#ixzz5dNPYB0VG

RS12

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys - Washington State offensive tackle Andre Dillard

Read more: http://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/seniorbowl2019meetings.php#ixzz5dNPYB0VG
Dont see him him there at 58. Bad OT draft bound to go sooner than later. In fact Jeremiah said he has him in his top 20.

Last edited:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I like the continued focus on both lines. Mack would be a worthy gamble in the third. Guy has a tremendous first step, awesome power and put it all together this year.

Question is-did he mature or is he simply posturing to improve his draft stock?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Poor mans david Johnson. Excellent receiver out of the backfield, made some huge kickoff returns,
5'11 220
Out of a pro set power run scheme between the tackles
From fcs powerhouse Ndsu....rings as proof

He’s 5’11” 209 lbs

Alexander

Reaction score
Poor mans david Johnson. Excellent receiver out of the backfield, made some huge kickoff returns,
5'11 220
Out of a pro set power run scheme between the tackles
From fcs powerhouse Ndsu....rings as proof
Sorry, I don't think he is anything like David Johnson other than he is from a small school in the Midwest.

Alexander

Reaction score
I like the continued focus on both lines. Mack would be a worthy gamble in the third. Guy has a tremendous first step, awesome power and put it all together this year.

Question is-did he mature or is he simply posturing to improve his draft stock?
Mack in the third? Absolutely not.

He is a former five star recruit that underachieved for four years. Now he is suddenly turning it on? Sounds your typical goldbricking NFL free agent to be.

Alexander

Reaction score
Dont see him him there at 58. Bad OT draft bound to go sooner than later. In fact Jeremiah said he has him in his top 20.
We are going to look at a ton of players we have zero chance at.

That is just the game you play when you trade away your first.

cowboyec

Reaction score
really intrigued by FSU DL Demarcus Christmas...seems like the type of DL they go for...2nd or 3rd Rd possibly.