Players have been quiet

sportsman

Reaction score
I know we have heard alot from the media about the Cowboys. But the players for the most part are quiet. Which is usually a good sign in that the team is focus for Sunday. If Wade can do one thing as coach that would be to keep this team focus on the prize. This team my not play lights out every week as some may want them to do. They will only be judge how they play in December leading up to the playoffs.

Boysboy

Reaction score
sportsman;2325594 said:
I know we have heard alot from the media about the Cowboys. But the players for the most part are quiet. Which is usually a good sign in that the team is focus for Sunday. If Wade can do one thing as coach that would be to keep this team focus on the prize. This team my not play lights out every week as some may want them to do. They will only be judge how they play in December leading up to the playoffs.

"Silence is golden"

That's all I can say.:)

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
sportsman;2325594 said:
that's cause they're pissed off! and they're gonna take it out on Warner and the Cards.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I love it....

first we have

"Embrace the Hate" (Hostile)

now we have something along the lines of

"hear the silence so loud" (Metallica)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think that's a good thing. I think there's a good bit of pisstivity going on in the lockerroom. Nothing good would come out of them talking to the media and potentially saying something to make the situation worse.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2325712 said:
I think that's a good thing. I think there's a good bit of pisstivity going on in the lockerroom. Nothing good would come out of them talking to the media and potentially saying something to make the situation worse.

CrazyCowboy;2325885 said:
I like silence

I don't mind hearing a steady stream of "No comment", "No comment", "No Comment".

StylisticS

Reaction score
That's what we did early in the year last season and we went out to a 5-0 start. It's about time we started to that again.