Players the Cowboys have shown interest in

RS12

Reaction score
In as a deep a WR draft, with 3 QB's that could go top 15 and 4 potential 'chise OT's, the 2nd WR off the board can fall to 17.
I agree except with QBs being constantly overdrafted look for Love to go before 17. I expect a combination of 8 OL and QB to go before 17 pushing somebody unexpected to 17. I am still cool to the idea of taking WR there unless Cooper doesnt come back. I think WR and DL have the highest bust rates but this team needs a DL.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I agree except with QBs being constantly overdrafted look for Love to go before 17. I expect a combination of 8 OL and QB to go before 17 pushing somebody unexpected to 17. I am still cool to the idea of taking WR there unless Cooper doesnt come back. I think WR and DL have the highest bust rates but this team needs a DL.

Love might go ahead of Herbert....I think he is going to top 10.
I believe you are correct and one of Lamb, Jeudy, Kinlaw or Brown will fall to Dallas setting up for a trade down or steal of a player available when they pick.

bodi

Reaction score

Cowboys
Jerry Jeudy
WR, Alabama
Solak Big Board: No. 14 overall

Yes, the Dallas Cowboys got Amari Cooper back, but they lost Randall Cobb and have accordingly nothing behind Cooper and Michael Gallup to speak of. Jeudy brings the same high-caliber route running that Cooper wins with but can be protected via slot alignments early on to make a big impact.

i can't believed it but i would take it

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Cowboys
Jerry Jeudy
WR, Alabama
Solak Big Board: No. 14 overall

Yes, the Dallas Cowboys got Amari Cooper back, but they lost Randall Cobb and have accordingly nothing behind Cooper and Michael Gallup to speak of. Jeudy brings the same high-caliber route running that Cooper wins with but can be protected via slot alignments early on to make a big impact.

i can't believed it but i would take it

I see Jeudy in much the same way I saw Calvin Ridley as a Super 2, rather than a true lead dog like Julio Jones.

That said, he would be murder at the slot for us.

reddyuta

Reaction score
by this time we would have known most of the players associated with the cowboys but now even the 30 official visit is cancelled but i hope they can atleast do a skype thing to chat with the players.

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
Just saw CBS Sports Mock Draft having Okudah go 14, CJ Henderson 16, and us taking Diggs at 17. Doubt this happens but if Okudah drops to 12 or so are you on the phone and are you willing to give up a 3rd to move up to get him?

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
I dont think its likely, but I think if 4 OT's go ahead of our pick, it could push the #2 WR down.

With a deep WR draft, teams might fill needs at thinner positions and then go WR later

I agree with this, and the OT class is such a huge need for teams and the classes as of the last few years have been very weak.
I think there will be quite a few OT that go before 17. At least 4 imo by 17, and as many as 10 by our pick in the second. Talent will drop to us in each round especially if the QB’s go too. 3-4 by 17 would be another position to drop talent to us or might give us trade leverage to move back if someone is interested in Love and he’s available.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Just saw CBS Sports Mock Draft having Okudah go 14, CJ Henderson 16, and us taking Diggs at 17. Doubt this happens but if Okudah drops to 12 or so are you on the phone and are you willing to give up a 3rd to move up to get him?

Okudah, Brown, Kinlaw are the only 3 I would give up a 3rd round pick for.

Croomraider

Reaction score
We need Cj Henderson! Lightning speed. I want him or Henry Ruggs III! Even faster!