Players the Cowboys have shown interest in

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Read on Walterfootball that the rumor is Cowboys will either go "WR or CB" at #17.

WR I'm cool with, you've got the big 3 and then a big gulf after that, but CB? Are we cool with maybe Diggs or Fulton at #17? I'm not sure.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Read on Walterfootball that the rumor is Cowboys will either go "WR or CB" at #17.

WR I'm cool with, you've got the big 3 and then a big gulf after that, but CB? Are we cool with maybe Diggs or Fulton at #17? I'm not sure.
If they are looking at CB at 17, Henderson must be a target

JBS

Reaction score

Big 3 at WR? What big 3 do we have at WR?

Croomraider

Reaction score

Hard to tell with Fulton because he was opposite of Derek Stingley, AKA the greatest Corner I've ever seen. The Mike Trout of corners! I didn't watch all LSU games but I'd imagine Stingley was left alone on the island and Fulton had safety help.

Trevon Diggs 4.20 40 time at 6'2 and loves to hit! I think I like this guy more than Henderson.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’ve been eyeing this list and does anyone else notice that it’s full of defensive line and cornerback with a few offensive linemen sprinkled in?

It certainly tells the story, I expect the Cowboys to pick at least two players for the secondary with their seven picks. They also look to be rebuilding the defensive line to fit how Mike Nolan runs his defensive scheme.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Hard to tell with Fulton because he was opposite of Derek Stingley, AKA the greatest Corner I've ever seen. The Mike Trout of corners! I didn't watch all LSU games but I'd imagine Stingley was left alone on the island and Fulton had safety help.

Trevon Diggs 4.20 40 time at 6'2 and loves to hit! I think I like this guy more than Henderson.

I can't ever remember seeing a freshman corner as good as Stingley.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Who said diggs runs 4.2?

RS12

Reaction score
Jordyn Brooks LB of Texas Tech? Dr Dan Cooper fixed his labrum and Jerry loves these situations. Anybody heard of contact with him?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

4.2 forty ???

Are you referring to this:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...gs-iii-to-run-420-40-yard-dash-at-nfl-combine

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You should bet all of your money on Walterfootball info...

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Same with Zack Baun. Not sure if posted already

When I see them interviewing Braun, Mims, Fulton, and Diggs that tells me if Kinlaw, Ruggs and Henderson aren’t there at 17, they’re trading down.

According to the trade value chart, going from 17 to say 29 would net you another 2nd. I’d totally do that. At 29 they’ll be able to get a solid player.

I’ve been following the draft for more than 20 years and this is legit the best draft class I’ve ever seen outside of tight end and running back.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
i really like Mims,if he falls to our 2nd rd pick i would love to have him.

That’d be a steal but I don’t see him getting past Green Bay at 30, and maybe not past Philly at 21. If they really like Mims (I do), they need to trade down to 20 and pick him there.