Playoff Question

triplets92

Reaction score
Do we have to win out or do we have to just make sure we win our two confrence games to be ahead of atlanta to lock our spot in the playoffs?

Thanks

The Panch

Reaction score
If we lose only to Baltimore, we leave it to chance which still isnt good with a 5 loss, 1 tie Philly team at the end of our schedule.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
The Panch;2488734 said:
If we lose only to Baltimore, we leave it to chance which still isnt good with a 5 loss, 1 tie Philly team at the end of our schedule.

Not sure I'm interpreting your post correctly, but if we lose ONLY to Balt, then that means we beat Philly. In that event, the best Philly could finish wouyld be 9-6-1, and we would be 10-6. We would end over Philly.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
lets just take it one game at a time. im very confident in this team tonite (cuz i'll be there) that theyll be able to pull out a win. winning cures everything and in our case, its what we need to shut the media up for at least another week. we'll worry about what other teams need to do IF we are bounced from our current playoff spot.

ps: im typing this from my cellphone in an IHOP restaurant a few miles from the stadium. im getting pumped for tonite!!!!

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
IF the Cowboys lose one game no matter who it is too, they would need the Falcons to lose a game too.

If it is to an NFC team, Chicago becomes a factor if they go 10-6. And so would the winner of the Eagles/Commanders game.

A Cowboys loss opens the door for at least three other teams.

Edited: That is right McLovin from one post below. The Eagles all of a sudden would control their own destiny if the Cowboys and Falcons each lose.

The Panch

Reaction score
LandryFan;2488770 said:
Not sure I'm interpreting your post correctly, but if we lose ONLY to Balt, then that means we beat Philly. In that event, the best Philly could finish wouyld be 9-6-1, and we would be 10-6. We would end over Philly.
I was referring to a showdown with Philly in the last week of the season to determine the wildcard.