Please get Russell Wilson

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
He wants out of Seattle and has mentioned he would come to the Cowboys. Dak is simply not it. He misses too many reads, has average accuracy and you’re starting to see Cooper and Lamb frustrated. This offense should be so much better. With an elite QB this is a true contender. With a guy like Dak there’s always going to be excuse after excuse. We need better OL, better OC, better HC blah blah. This QB lost the game today. They protected him and he had guys OPEN. The guy doesn’t believe in his arm, and refuses to pull the trigger I’m sick of it.

Matt

Reaction score
2021 called, they want their thread back

He wants out of Seattle and has mentioned he would come to the Cowboys. Dak is simply not it. He misses too many reads, has average accuracy and you’re starting to see Cooper and Lamb frustrated. This offense should be so much better. With an elite QB this is a true contender. With a guy like Dak there’s always going to be excuse after excuse. We need better OL, better OC, better HC blah blah. This QB lost the game today. They protected him and he had guys OPEN. The guy doesn’t believe in his arm, and refuses to pull the trigger I’m sick of it.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Arizona came out playing aggressive the way we used to.

For some reason this team has lost its aggression offensively.

The game plan was stale and Zona was jumping all over our offensive plays.

Defensively we have them. But with Hopkins coming back that changes the whole complexity of their offense. So he’s worth an extra TD in my books to them.

We also played their 2nd and 3rd string corners and never took shots down field. Whatever was thrown intermediately was behind the WRs unless it was too Cedric Wilson for some reason.

Matt

Reaction score
I’m sick of passing up upgrades at QB. We could’ve had Manning (FA) , Brady ( FA) and maybe now Wilson. And this franchise sits on their ***. The teams that got those QBs won Super Bowls. What are we doing here? What are we waiting for? Another 25 years!

you put Russ in the same conversation as manning and Brady?

plymkr

Reaction score
There's no excuse for us offensively. They had backups at CBs and we were 100% healthy. Depressing. Reminds me of 2019 against the Eagles. Basically playing against their backups and we lay an egg. No excuses anymore, we're just not a good team. We're the best team in a really, really bad division but not a good team compared to everyone else.

RaZon

Reaction score
Wilson had 4 TD passes today, yep, the guy is one of the best ever and has a good 5-7 years left.

Career numbers

65 comp %
285/85 TD/INT that is 3 t0 1
101.5 passer rating, one of the highest there is
And 4th all time QB rusher

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
There's no excuse for us offensively. They had backups at CBs and we were 100% healthy. Depressing. Reminds me of 2019 against the Eagles. Basically playing against their backups and we lay an egg. No excuses anymore, we're just not a good team. We're the best team in a really, really bad division but not a good team compared to everyone else.
It’s the QB. I’m sorry it’s the absolute truth. Bucs , Packers, Rams, Cardinals are all better because they have a better QB. Our QB needs everything around him to be perfect in order to be successful.

FreePollard

Reaction score
It’s the QB. I’m sorry it’s the absolute truth. Bucs , Packers, Rams, Cardinals are all better because they have a better QB. Our QB needs everything around him to be perfect in order to be successful.
You clearly haven't watched many of the Rams or Cardinals games.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I'd sell Dak & the farm for Wilson in a heartbeat. We all know the Joneses are too dense for that type of move or we'd have Herbert or Jackson on rookie deals instead of Dak at a crippling 40 million.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
By the looks of things, we'd best be content to be "entertained" the rest of the way, this year.

Our FO isn't about to pay for Russel Wilson. Jerry and Stephen blew their chances, already,

The way things are at this point in time, we'll certainly be fortunate entering into the playoffs.

Last edited:

T-RO

Reaction score
Wilson can carry any team...as we've seen this year.

And the Cowboys have an infinite amount of free cap space.

Let's make it happen! :rolleyes:

RaZon

Reaction score
After Brady and Rodgers retire if we had Wilson we’d have the best QB in the NFC.

True true true, Russell Wilson is in that ultimate elite level, great great QB.

Guy has a slew of NFL records and NFL firsts, very special QB.

Today....

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Maybe I watched a different game but the Cowboys lost this game because the defense could not get off the field on the Cardinals last drive.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score

It’s funny you know it’s his first losing season? Lol like ever and he missed a bunch of games with a broken finger. If you don’t think giving that 40 million to Wilson instead of Dak isn’t on upgrade, I don’t know what to say.