Please something about the ACTUAL GAME!

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
To hell with all this soap opera stuff. I dont care. I am done with it. Just win these last 3 games.

What is Barber's status? Should Dallas just keep him out? We are going to be throwing the ball a lot anyways.

How much will Choice play if MB is active?

Is Hixon going to be a go for the NYG? Toomer/Smith/Moss shouldnt be too much for our DBs to handle even in their depleted state.

What will our secondary look like on Sunday night?

Please some REAL FOOTBALL talk.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
CrazyMonster;2486429 said:
To hell with all this soap opera stuff. I dont care. I am done with it. Just win these last 3 games.

What is Barber's status? Should Dallas just keep him out? We are going to be throwing the ball a lot anyways.

Is Hixon going to be a go for the NYG? Toomer/Smith/Moss should be too much for our DBs to handle even in their depleted state.

It's in texas.:D

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Romo tosses an INT, fumbles once while scrambling, throws for 300yds and finally opens up to see all four downfield options instead of one or two.

TO - 5 receptions, 93 yards, two scores

Witten - 5 receptions, 93 yards, two scores

Barber - 22 carries, 76 yards, 1 score

Choice 13 carries, 76 yards, 1 score

We win 45 - 31

[sarcasm]no hidden agendas included above[/sarcasm]

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Your right ,

I say we come out with an attitude and

.:giants::giants::giants::giants:

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
With all this drama going on I almost forgot there was agame this week, I hope the team doesnt forget.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]ol_Fqj7y6F0[/youtube]
-------------------------------------

I am trying.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]TpuO1Gz1lEo[/youtube]
-----------------------------------------

Good stats in here.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]0Zza5c7tjVQ[/youtube]

Casserly. I like his commentary, but that harrcut has to go, lol.

Reaction score

Is Hixon going to be a go for the NYG? Toomer/Smith/Moss shouldnt be too much for our DBs to handle even in their depleted state.

I agree with you. I have tried several times to just talk about the game.

I think if the Cowboys stop the run and pressure Eli the will win.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2486470 said:
[youtube]0Zza5c7tjVQ[/youtube]

Casserly. I like his commentary, but that harrcut has to go, lol.

You mean that rug? :laugh1:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

That pretty much sums it up. 2-1 probably doesnt get it done. 3-0 will.

I guess he practiced, not sure how effective he'll be if he does play. With the way Choice played in Pitt, I'd be awful tempted to hold Barber out another week unless he is close to 100%.

I bet quite a bit. Wouldnt surprise me if he ended up with the bulk of the carries.

I think he's playing. Although if he continues to drop wide open 80+ yd TD's like he did last week, thats not such a bad thing.

As a side note, I can only imagine the responses here had that been somebody like Crayton or RW for us.

I think Jenkins is playing, Hamlin and Davis supposedly are too. So other than no Pac Trash, things are status quo. The defense was playing great for the most part anyway before Pac Thug came back so I dont expect him to be a big loss, especially if Jenkins is healthy.

I really expect one of two things to happen. Either the team comes out mad as hell, wants to prove something to everyone and plays with conviction thus wins impressively or, the combined effects of the loss last week and all the controversy this week at VR causes them to just go through the mostions and get smoked. I dont see this being a close game either way. Just my opinion. If we beat NYG tomorrow night, I think they'll follow that up with wins against Baltimore and Philly. If they get blown out, I think we'll do the opposite and the season will end miserably.

Also, while it seems like blasphemy to some but I kind of want Washington to win tomorrow. If they do they still have an outside shot at the playoffs and would need to play hard next week at home vs Philly. If they lose their season is over and they'd probably mail it in, giving Philly an easy game the week before we play them.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
The guy we need to contain is Toomer. He is the one guy on the team right now that can give us problems...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Our O line needs to waste their D line.
If not we are in for an even longer week next week.