RELEASED Poe and Worley Officially Cut

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I sad about Poe. I’m miss Nat Newton and Jesse Holly joking on him in the podcast. One of the highlights of this sad pitiful season.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good. There are others that should also be cut (without costing us any dead money).

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

exciter

Reaction score
Yes, the important thing is fans were certain we should cut Trysten Hill, Dalton Schultz and our draft would be a disaster.

I do think we will get a midrange Safety, DT and OT in FA next year but those will be more like the Joe Thomas signing than the boondoggles you listed above.
Was hoping for Marcus Williams but hearing he’s now having brain farts in coverage and forgot how to cover!

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'm surprised. Both players were bad, but they were also playing spots where we just straight-up had a shortage of warm bodies, so I didn't expect them to cut anyone.

phildadon86

Reaction score
this is conjecture. at best. It is human nature to look at what changed when things stop working. was JG a top 10 coach no but if anything he got the most out of the guys in the circus that is the Dallas Cowboys. I remember so many crowing about the Nolan and Tomsula signing for the defense. The whole fit the scheme to the players mantra by MM. There has been a disconnect some where. The guys on defense definitely do not look like they are playing a scheme that was fitted to them, looks more like a scheme they were saddled with. I find it hard to believe 11-13 guys all basically forgot how to play defense.
There is a disconnect. The players are upset they are being held accountable. These are the results. They drafted dumb players

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is a start, but I will be impressed once Crawford, Lewis, and Woods are either dealt or released
umm slow down you have to have enough layers to field a team, they will have their evaluation after the season...theres going to be a lot of new names on this defense in 2021, that we know..who will survive not sure

im pretty sure

Diggs, anae, hill, Gallimore, Brown, JS, LVE, THomas, Dlaw, Gregory, and Bernard.. well those are the names come to mind,,you dont cut 1st year rookies so most will survive the others have contracts..

im not sure how on eoff season can fill ALL those holes so others might make it just to have depth until another off season and draft ..

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Kent State just got punished for Ohio State's transgressions. :laugh:

NorthDalal

Reaction score
I hope I'm not the only one who knows there was only one "kneeler" on this team and now there are none(!!!!!),and a big permanent American Flag on the sideline.Way to go Jerry.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
But when they let them go, the time to win was now.
Nah. Some just thought so.
I've been saying for seasons the talent is not there. Which is why your posts through the offseason had been so awesome to me.

This team has not been close, talent-wise for a while and it won't be for a while either.
Not that I'm upset. It's a game and I treat it as such, but it's true.

You know who's been preaching the same thing and nobody gets it, or him?
@Idgit

I'm sure my cool points just went down by the hundreds, lol.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The poe, mccoy and dix signings did nothing for me. The cowboys either obviously

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Smart negotiating Jones. Let it be known that if you can't trade them, you'll release them. Then why would someone trade for them?