RELEASED Poe and Worley Officially Cut

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Trevor thinking about returning to Clemson, non-committal on coming out for Draft.

All the Dak haters that had hard-ons for Trevor just went limp:laugh:
He's not said he's not coming out either but I think you have me confused with someone else playboy I don't hate Dak I am just stating that this team is not in any way built to not be in the TL16 conversation.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do YOU "like it"?
If it were me making the decision Crawford would either have been cut before the season, or at least told he had to accept a dramatically reduced salary to stay on. It made no sense to me to keep him with that kind of salary cap hit.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If it were me making the decision Crawford would either have been cut before the season, or at least told he had to accept a dramatically reduced salary to stay on. It made no sense to me to keep him with that kind of salary cap hit.

Line starts behind me.
:grin:

But I would cut him anyway, I don't really care whether it saves money or not. He's nothing more than a liability and a progress stopper. This lost season is all about evaluation, and the book is already in on Tyrone Crawford and the waste of tens of millions of dollars that he and his contract were.

Bring on a young guy like Hamilton, who might actually try and accidentally do something. Bring on a guy who wants to play football. Bring on a guy that you might want to have around when the games start to matter again.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I am astonished we were capable of signing someone worse than what we had already. When you don't register a statistic for 3 games you make Crawford look like Warren Sapp.

Carson

Reaction score
I am astonished we were capable of signing someone worse than what we had already. When you don't register a statistic for 3 games you make Crawford look like Warren Sapp.

It’s amazing how we thought he was ok here.

Now he’s going to heal because he’s still hurt lol