Point spread sunday

dfense

Reaction score
From what I saw today, Dallas is giving 2? How can that be right? The Skins are way up there in the power pole yet the 20th ranked Boys aren't getting points in Washington?

:rolleyes:

alancdc

Reaction score
Because Vegas is in the business of making money, and they know that people will look at that line and bet the Skins and when they do they lose when Dallas takes them down Sunday!

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
Because most the cynics are only here or in the media where the 'boys are concerned. Most people/football fans have a strong belief that getting Romo and Felix back, while adding RW11 into that mix, will be the fix all this team needs to get back on the right track. And I believe it too.

Now it might not fix everything, but I do believe it will give us the momentum we need to get past this game at the very least. And actually, if not for the lop-sided power rankings, I think most odds makers would flat out pick the Cowboys to win too. We as fans need to stop living and dying by what this very liberal-media is saying about anything these days, let alone our beloved Cowboys. They are in the business of selling things as a worst-case scenario with no hope in sight. It's what they do. It sells their papers and gets them tv ratings and website clicks. Nobody tunes in to see how great the world is unless it is built upon misery and suffering first..