Video: Pondering ideas on the Passing game

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
So I've watched this video from my Cowboys recommendations and thought I'd share with you guy. A nice breakdown by Akoye and also some interested bits on Kellen Moore.

Have fun and give thoughts.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So I've watched this video from my Cowboys recommendations and thought I'd share with you guy. A nice breakdown by Akoye and also some interested bits on Kellen Moore.

Have fun and give thoughts.

I believe it's Voch Lombardi, instead of Akoye, but I agree with his receiving options and points. I was hoping he would have mentioned Cedrick Wilson though. Maybe he forgot him? Either way, Cowboys receivers group looks more potent for 2019. Hope Kellen Moore opens that playbook up Boise State style.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I believe it's Voch Lombardi, instead of Akoye, but I agree with his receiving options and points. I was hoping he would have mentioned Cedrick Wilson though. Maybe he forgot him? Either way, Cowboys receivers group looks more potent for 2019. Hope Kellen Moore opens that playbook up Boise State style.

Yep my mistake.

But do you seriously believe Wilson has a chance?

Cooper
Gallup
Cobb
Austin
Hurns

Say what you want about hurns but knowing this organization they will more than likely keep him regardless of the injury.

Austin is definitely staying because I believe he will be more Kellen Moore friendly than some believe. Austin is that kind of player that a young OC wants inserted into their offense.

I dont see much room for brown or Wilson. Maybe cut brown and put Wilson back on the PS.

Wilson only sees time if we have a slew of injuries at the position or hurns IS some how cut.

Imo brown is fat and slow. He blew his chance to show anything last season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yep my mistake.

But do you seriously believe Wilson has a chance?

Cooper
Gallup
Cobb
Austin
Hurns

Say what you want about hurns but knowing this organization they will more than likely keep him regardless of the injury.

Austin is definitely staying because I believe he will be more Kellen Moore friendly than some believe. Austin is that kind of player that a young OC wants inserted into their offense.

I dont see much room for brown or Wilson. Maybe cut brown and put Wilson back on the PS.

Wilson only sees time if we have a slew of injuries at the position or hurns IS some how cut.

Imo brown is fat and slow. He blew his chance to show anything last season.
Receivers Coach Sanjay Lal likes Cedrick Wilson, and rightfully so since Cedrick was tearing it up in OTAs and minicamp last year prior to getting injured at the beginning of training camp. Cedrick is here to stay. Has too much potential, accompanied with size, decent speed, very good hands and is a good route runner. He's staying.

As for Noah Brown, I agree he showed nothing last year. He's likely the odd man out.

I like Austin, but he's always injured. Agreed he will remain on the team but wish he would simply stay healthy.

Not impressed much with Allen Hurns, even pre-injury. Slightly a better version of Noah Brown but that's about it. Will be interesting to see if he can fully come back from his gruesome injury or be less than 100% ever?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Receivers Coach Sanjay Lal likes Cedrick Wilson, and rightfully so since Cedrick was tearing it up in OTAs and minicamp last year prior to getting injured at the beginning of training camp. Cedrick is here to stay. Has too much potential, accompanied with size, decent speed, very good hands and is a good route runner. He's staying.

As for Noah Brown, I agree he showed nothing last year. He's likely the odd man out.

I like Austin, but he's always injured. Agreed he will remain on the team but wish he would simply stay healthy.

Not impressed much with Allen Hurns, even pre-injury. Slightly a better version of Noah Brown but that's about it. Will be interesting to see if he can fully come back from his gruesome injury or be less than 100% ever?

It will be interesting.

I could also see where brown and hurns is cut and Wilson stays.

Cooper
Gallup
Cobb
Austin
Wilson

I'm not completely out on Wilson just because of those two. But it wouldnt surprise me if the FO pulled off another boneheaded move!