Popeye's Chicken Sandwich returns today

nobody

Reaction score
Nah, when I went to get one, they were out and I got something else. The chicken was okay and the service was terrible. I've never seen a larger collection of soul-drained employees who seem to have forgotten to smile or care about their work.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Nah, when I went to get one, they were out and I got something else. The chicken was okay and the service was terrible. I've never seen a larger collection of soul-drained employees who seem to have forgotten to smile or care about their work.
Popeyes across the board has the worst employees somehow

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had it about 2 months ago. It was good, but not good enough to wait in line for. There is a Popeye's just around the corner where I live and I actually had to change my route to go home because of the traffic jam the Popeye's sandwich caused the first time it came around. It was stupid crazy.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Grandson waited 2 hours to get one today. I told him I would not wait 30 minutes for one if Jesus himself was serving it and was going to bless it before I ate it. I may have exaggerated. Still that is nuts

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I had one yesterday. I much prefer Chick-Fil-A.

I am the GM at a CFA in VA. Appreciate the love... have not had the Popeyes sandwich and have heard good things— but I eat enough fried spicy chicken already as it is :laugh:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am the GM at a CFA in VA. Appreciate the love... have not had the Popeyes sandwich and have heard good things— but I eat enough fried spicy chicken already as it is :laugh:

Next time you talk to 'Corporate", tell them I'm pissed! I tired to contact them several times about franchise options and could never get a response. Since then, someone else started a location in my area and traffic is around the block!

Those places are a license to print money and I was stopped in my attempts, it's now tough to see what should have been my location doing gang-buster business. Not enough however for me to boycott the franchise!
;)

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Next time you talk to 'Corporate", tell them I'm pissed! I tired to contact them several times about franchise options and could never get a response. Since then, someone else started a location in my area and traffic is around the block!

Those places are a license to print money and I was stopped in my attempts, it's now tough to see what should have been my location doing gang-buster business. Not enough however for me to boycott the franchise!
;)

LOL... sorry man. The selection process to be an operator is crazy. I think there are thousands of applicants per store opening.

I am just a GM— hate to disappoint you but franchisee selection is way above my paygrade :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I keep hearing about these things. I think Popeye's is OK, so I am skeptical on this sandwich. What I really really want, that is not in my area, is a Raising Cane's.

giphy.gif