Popular demand says Quadruple Plat over Browns

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear fanzone freaks---- because of popular demand...and because things went hay-wire against

the Seahawks.....aint no way we can lose to the Browns...so time for QUADRUPLE PLAT

GURANTEE ...get you big belt out so you can really spank the bookie this week

its time to put up the house and the ranch and the kids college fund and after the game we will all meet

in Disneyland

yours truly
GORICO

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve already lost my home because of your “guarantees.”

Don’t do this to me man...

oh man my fellow Cal Poly bro---- last year was horrible i must admit....we set NFL record for having the fewest wins for a team + 100 points more than opponents scored against us...if you are ever in Atascadero you can stay at my house

dcstar

Reaction score
So If...and this is a big if at this point...the Dallas Cowboys defeat the Cleveland Browns...will that ignite all the pre-season hyperbole BS about Superbowl?

When the Dallas Cowboys beat several talented, well coached teams in crunch time...then the discussions can begin about any post-season aspirations.

Go Cowboys!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I’m going to repeat this: Dallas DID NOT compete with the Rams nor the Seahawks. The score does not show how behind we actually were.

this browns game is going to be a Seattle repeat if we don’t clean up the stupid mistakes :banghead:!!

in addition to that, our defense might be one of the worst in not only franchise history, but league history of it continues at the rate it’s going. With Chubb, Hunt, Baker, Odell, and Landry at the helm of their offense, along with Garrett on defense? This game will be very, VERY tough. I’m quite nervous for this game. I feel ill about the fact that we might go 1-3. Disgusting

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dear fanzone freaks---- because of popular demand...and because things went hay-wire against

the Seahawks.....aint no way we can lose to the Browns...so time for QUADRUPLE PLAT

its time to put up the house and the ranch and the kids college fund and after the game we will all meet

in Disneyland

yours truly
GORICO
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’m going to repeat this: Dallas DID NOT compete with the Rams nor the Seahawks. The score does not show how behind we actually were.

this browns game is going to be a Seattle repeat if we don’t clean up the stupid mistakes :banghead:!!

in addition to that, our defense might be one of the worst in not only franchise history, but league history of it continues at the rate it’s going. With Chubb, Hunt, Baker, Odell, and Landry at the helm of their offense, along with Garrett on defense? This game will be very, VERY tough. I’m quite nervous for this game. I feel ill about the fact that we might go 1-3. Disgusting
LOL. How can you say we didnt compete when we lost by 1 score. The rams game we were literally a blown call away from tying or winning. And the Seahawks game we lost by a touchdown and our offense went toe to toe with theirs all game. Do you make this up as you go along? Or do you watch the games? Im really curious now.

John813

Reaction score

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I respect it!
DAL should be a popular pick as they have a severe drop off in terms of quality of QB/OFF they face.
Less need for Dak to throw it 50 times and more play action run game to make Dak more effective when he does throw.
Baker is 2 turnovers waiting to happen.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL. How can you say we didnt compete when we lost by 1 score. The rams game we were literally a blown call away from tying or winning. And the Seahawks game we lost by a touchdown and our offense went toe to toe with theirs all game. Do you make this up as you go along? Or do you watch the games? Im really curious now.
I guess we didn't compete with Atlanta either, right up until the last second.

Jipper

Reaction score
sorry dude, you are starting to be like the groundhog where you are wrong more than you are right....though i still appreciate the optimism

Dallasfann

Reaction score
This game will go 1 of 2 ways. The 1st one. We win by 10+ points and get an easy dub for once on the young season. The 2nd. The Browns score 3 TDS right off the bat and our team looks awful from start to finish and instead of clawing back in it to make it a good finish we lose 31-21 with our final TD coming in the last 2 minutes of the game. There is no other way this game goes. I'm betting one the first option but would be lying if I said I wasn't afraid of the latter.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score

Their offense, particularly their QB, is very inconsistent. They aren't near the offenses we've played the first 3 weeks. They are just as likely to turn it over as they are to score. Myles Garrett is one man. One man isn't slowing down this offense (unless his name is Aaron Donald).

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

in Disneyland

yours truly
GORICO

It may be closed. Disney is laying off 28,000 employees.