Possible draft players from Walter Football

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I will admit that I didn't watch any of the combine, nor have I attempted any mock drafts considering our lack of first round pick (I still might at some point). However, I have a list of players here that I like the look of considering our lack off first round pick. I've found them on Walter Football. These are in no particular order.

http://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/draft2019DE.php

• Oshane Ximines Old Dominion DE (). Considering we don't have much in the way of DEs outside of DLaw who's really upset at the FO, we do need to take a DE quite high. This chap is rated between 2-4, but I really like his video. He could be a very nice find in round 3 for us.
  • Marvel Tell USC Safety - I saw a video that I will not post here as it was a video with a song full of expletives. However, if you wish to see a video of him, he's quite good. WF has him between 3-5, so I shall go with 4th round for him.
  • Khalen Saunders DT Western Illinois - Yes, a small school bloke, but he's massive! I again will not indulge the creator of the best video I've seen of him as for some reason these videos seem to have a need to put music in that I don't think is appropriate for this board. However, he looks like a massively underrated DT, and a very good 1 tech.
  • Undrafted pick - Olive Sagapolu DT Washington - WF has him as Undrafted, but I like this chap. Videos of him show me that he's quite underrated. I wonder if he got injured at some point? Because his videos sure look good.
  • Terry McLaurin WR Ohio State - WF says 3-4, but says that he's quite fast. Considering our likely slot needs, probably a good choice.
  • John Ursua WR Hawaii - WF says 6-FA, but I like this bloke. He's 5'11 and 175, but I think he'd make a very good slot WR. - For once, a video that I can use of this player. I think you can see that he could be a good option for us either late in the draft or after the draft. I think he's quite underrated.
  • Dalton Risner OT Kansas State - Let's face it, we could use some help at the oline. Smith is starting to break down, and Collins can be a bit iffy at times. Oh, and Connor Williams didn't quite live up to snuff last season. Hopefully that changes. Luckily, this chap could help us. - there's a very professional video of him, and you can see how useful he can be for us.
  • Dax Raymond TE Utah State - Well, yes, it's nice to have Witten back, but we could really use another TE. Dax is rated by WF as 3-5, but () shows that he could be quite a good TE. He'd learn a lot from Witten, and the video shows me that I think he can block quite well. I quite like the look of him.
  • Nik Needham CB UTEP - don't mind the chit-chat, but the videos of him in action were quite impressive to me. Can't have enough CBs, can we? WF says 4-6 with him, and I think he's worth a go.
  • Josiah Tauaefa ILB Texas-San Antonio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiJY7L--qWo - We've got a very good LB core of course, but he'd really boost our LBs. WF says 3-5 with him, but another good player.

Feel free to add more players you like here and let me know what you think of these players.

timb2

Reaction score
Not real impressed with this group.

Oshane Ximines has a lot of sacks vs lower competition and he is slow.

John Urusa not sure he is the next Cole Beasley. I don't even think he could have beaten out Ryan Switzer.

Dax Raymond is a little short as a TE.

Daltoin Risner had a bad combine,so he is not a great athlete. We really do not need a OL guy

We do not need aniother CB. We have 4 solid corners.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not real impressed with this group.

Oshane Ximines has a lot of sacks vs lower competition and he is slow.

John Urusa not sure he is the next Cole Beasley. I don't even think he could have beaten out Ryan Switzer.

Dax Raymond is a little short as a TE.

Daltoin Risner had a bad combine,so he is not a great athlete. We really do not need a OL guy

We do not need aniother CB. We have 4 solid corners.

Fair enough, as I said, I haven't done a lot of research on them. Though, Urusa, I think, is a bit underrated. The videos I've seen of him give me the impression that he will make a fine slot WR. Maybe he's not a Beasley clone, but I'm not sure a lot of people knew that Beasley would be the Beasley we know him to be when we got him. I think we'd be very happy to have Urusa as a slot WR.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I like the list.
Id love Dalton Risner...he has a nastiness to his game and he can play all 3 spots...T,G and C.
Oshane Ximines....needs to get stronger but I like him off the edge.
Dax Raymond is one of the TEs I like...athletic,good hands.
McLauren might be an option to replace 11.
and Saunders would be outstanding at 58.
good job.
looking forward to seeing your mock if you do one.

RS12

Reaction score
Raymond will drop because of age and we know they have shown interest.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I will admit that I didn't watch any of the combine, nor have I attempted any mock drafts considering our lack of first round pick (I still might at some point). However, I have a list of players here that I like the look of considering our lack off first round pick. I've found them on Walter Football. These are in no particular order.

http://***USER-BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1***/draft2019DE.php

• Oshane Ximines Old Dominion DE (). Considering we don't have much in the way of DEs outside of DLaw who's really upset at the FO, we do need to take a DE quite high. This chap is rated between 2-4, but I really like his video. He could be a very nice find in round 3 for us.
  • Marvel Tell USC Safety - I saw a video that I will not post here as it was a video with a song full of expletives. However, if you wish to see a video of him, he's quite good. WF has him between 3-5, so I shall go with 4th round for him.
  • Khalen Saunders DT Western Illinois - Yes, a small school bloke, but he's massive! I again will not indulge the creator of the best video I've seen of him as for some reason these videos seem to have a need to put music in that I don't think is appropriate for this board. However, he looks like a massively underrated DT, and a very good 1 tech.
  • Undrafted pick - Olive Sagapolu DT Washington - WF has him as Undrafted, but I like this chap. Videos of him show me that he's quite underrated. I wonder if he got injured at some point? Because his videos sure look good.
  • Terry McLaurin WR Ohio State - WF says 3-4, but says that he's quite fast. Considering our likely slot needs, probably a good choice.
  • John Ursua WR Hawaii - WF says 6-FA, but I like this bloke. He's 5'11 and 175, but I think he'd make a very good slot WR. - For once, a video that I can use of this player. I think you can see that he could be a good option for us either late in the draft or after the draft. I think he's quite underrated.
  • Dalton Risner OT Kansas State - Let's face it, we could use some help at the oline. Smith is starting to break down, and Collins can be a bit iffy at times. Oh, and Connor Williams didn't quite live up to snuff last season. Hopefully that changes. Luckily, this chap could help us. - there's a very professional video of him, and you can see how useful he can be for us.
  • Dax Raymond TE Utah State - Well, yes, it's nice to have Witten back, but we could really use another TE. Dax is rated by WF as 3-5, but () shows that he could be quite a good TE. He'd learn a lot from Witten, and the video shows me that I think he can block quite well. I quite like the look of him.
  • Nik Needham CB UTEP - don't mind the chit-chat, but the videos of him in action were quite impressive to me. Can't have enough CBs, can we? WF says 4-6 with him, and I think he's worth a go.
  • Josiah Tauaefa ILB Texas-San Antonio - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiJY7L--qWo - We've got a very good LB core of course, but he'd really boost our LBs. WF says 3-5 with him, but another good player.

Feel free to add more players you like here and let me know what you think of these players.

What’s the difference between a chap and a bloke?