Reaction score
Washington Lemurs.
For their attitude.
You know, Madagascar bad boys.

It was just a suggestion.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
They need a name to reflect the modern character of the organization. That’s why they should be called The Loooosers. Put a great big L in the middle of that helmet. They can keep singing their fight song by simply changing the words to Hail To The Loooosers.

My second choice is the Red Tails in honor of the Tuskegee airmen Personally, I would still call them The Loooosers.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
If the name change goes forward, Washington is poised to lose a considerable amount of its fan support. Not sure if that will have any effect on its performance on the field, but it sure can't hurt to see a divisional rival lose ground in many other ways.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
8bbf4ea40da953b7de2b93ad59e2b5c7.jpg

Washington Pigskins

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
My personal choice if I was running the team would be would be the Washington Redtails or Washington Warthogs, with a beast Warthog logo with blood dripping from it's mouth. Maybe chomping a human skull. Some guts. But that's probably why I'm not an NFL logo designer.

Point is, they could do something completely different and cool.

But they'll try to keep it Native American themed, I'd bet. The Florida State Seminoles got permission from the tribe to use their name, so maybe Washington could do something similar with a local tribe. That'd be pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.