FEATURED >>>>>>> Possible name change for Washington Redkin s<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
how many fans are actually asking for this to happen?

Doesn't matter.....when you see Corp giants start pulling their money off the table, the change is real.

BTW......according to a tweet, Fred Smith, CEO of FED X and a Commander minority owner, has been pressuring Syner to change the name for years.

Bullet22

Reaction score
Doesn't matter.....when you see Corp giants start pulling their money off the table, the change is real.

BTW......according to a tweet, Fred Smith, CEO of FED X and a Commander minority owner, has been pressuring Syner to change the name for years.
Change the name and the biggest sponsor will leave...the fans....no more parking, tickets, merchandise....drinks, food....that is the big money...

shabazz

Reaction score
You have no idea how this pleases me. I have predicted that eventually they would eat their own kind in this feeding frenzy

The Washington Cannibals has a certain ring to it

shabazz

Reaction score

True. Nobody changing the names or asking to change the names really give a rip about it

It’s about money plain and simple

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nope, redcoats are regarded as the original oppressors. Not gonna work
I dont believe the Redcoates are coming were Indians..lol colonial times I was joking because I hate them so want then to have hated name..

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
True. Nobody changing the names or asking to change the names really give a rip about it

It’s about money plain and simple

1000%.........always about money. Hell, Snyder wouldn't budge until corp giants ( with money ) started threatening his $$$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.