News: Possible reunion? Wagner and Quinn

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner will be 32 years old next summer.

That's very old for a LB.

Seriously doubt the Cowboys would be interested, especially with the youth movement the Cowboys are now in.

Maybe on a 1 year deal as a backup...and for cheap, but I doubt Bobby Wagner would agree to that.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/29/bobby-wagner-faces-an-uncertain-future-in-seattle/

Much remains to be unfolded but if Wagner is released this offseason, would he want to come play with this defense and be reunited with his past defensive coordinator?

Imagine Bobby Wagner and Micah Parsons on the field together.

That would be nice :)

I was surprised that ET never ended up here, reuniting with Quinn. Thought this was the best possible situation for a fit for him. I guess not good enough.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score

Seriously doubt the Cowboys would be interested, especially with the youth movement the Cowboys are now in.

Maybe on a 1 year deal as a backup...and for cheap, but I doubt Bobby Wagner would agree to that.
Look at his snap count, he’s the only person on his defense that played 100% of the snaps and 16% of STs snaps. I’m all for the youth movement, but I think Wagner is younger than LVE.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

A backup? Sir have you not seen any Seattle games this season? Aint no universe where Wagner would come here as a backup that dude is playing damn good football still at his age. He would come here and instantly be our best linebacker (not including parsons)

Twin928

Reaction score

I’ll take a 36 year old Wagner over LVE ANY DAY THAT GUY HAD 1 good season n he totally sucks

Kwyn

Reaction score

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/29/bobby-wagner-faces-an-uncertain-future-in-seattle/

Much remains to be unfolded but if Wagner is released this offseason, would he want to come play with this defense and be reunited with his past defensive coordinator?

Imagine Bobby Wagner and Micah Parsons on the field together.

That would be nice :)
I can believe Wagner may want to be reunited with Quinn but he would follow him to his new team, not come to the Cowboys.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Quinn ain't going anywhere next season...he will stay in Dallas and hope to get a couple of SB trophies. He still has that bad taste in his mouth as being the coach of the team that imploded in the SB. He is finally getting the love and respect here as a DC . He is signed thru 2023... after that who knows, he might like it here and could be a candidate for next Cowboys HC if KM somehow leaves.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Week 2, 2021...Bobby Wagner looks old and slower than he used to be when he was younger.

If he agrees to a cheap 1 year deal, sign him as a backup or temporary fix.

plymkr

Reaction score

1 year deal on the cheap would be perfect, but I agree that Wagner wouldn't come here for cheap unless he wants to play for a contender.

RonWashington

Reaction score
A cap is a cap but if the price were right yes bring in Bobby Wagner , with Parsons & a healthy Jabril Cox that’s a very solid group . Randy Gregory is going to take a lot of Art Gallery $ to come back to Dallas . Lots of moving parts.