Possible Super Bowl Repercussions

cern

Reaction score
I wouldn't categorize it as a repercussion, but seems to me brees would be more likely to retire. Brady wants to be memorialized. The uber hall of famer.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
They should retire ASAP. This new gen of QBs like Mahomes, Goff, Watson, hell even Wentz are making 30 touchdown single digit interception 100+ passer rating seasons seem easy.

Every single record these guys set are going to be shattered. In record time too.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Make that 5 easy wins each year. I have no idea why, but the Pats struggle in Miami. Dolphins have beaten the Pats 4 of the last 5 games in Miami, and I believe Brady actually has a losing record in games played down there.

This, but other than that it is an easy ride. That is the division that needs to be shaken up.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I will speak for those that are thinking along this line. If Brady or Brees win the Super Bowl, CONSPIRACY!

GenoT

Reaction score
if the Patriots or Saints win the Super Bowl, what are the odds that Brady or Brees retire? I know both have stated they want to play more seasons, but you never know. They might want to go out on top.
If ya think Brett Favre had trouble hanging up his cleats...just wait a while.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
for years now the pats have started the season 5 and 1 so out of ten games u only have to win 5 to take your division with parity in full swing the nfl will never see another team with the post season success of brady and bellicheat

Verdict

Reaction score
I wouldn't categorize it as a repercussion, but seems to me brees would be more likely to retire. Brady wants to be memorialized. The uber hall of famer.

Yeah. But does anyone expect him to still be playing at 50? I don't.

At some point, Father Time is going to curb stomp Brady, and Father Time is closing the distance rapidly.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Make that 5 easy wins each year. I have no idea why, but the Pats struggle in Miami. Dolphins have beaten the Pats 4 of the last 5 games in Miami, and I believe Brady actually has a losing record in games played down there.

Pats are very good but like 49ers glory years they too had little divisional rivalry so just had to take care of a few extra wins to make postseason