possibly a home road game????

Boyzfan31

Reaction score
ok, time for the Boys to play a COMPLETE game for a change? They play much better on the road and hopefully there tired of all the media as i am. there should be a whole lot of Cowboy fans in the stadium so i dont think home feild advantage plays a big part( but im sure Flozel will have his false start!!!) we havent seen the Boys click on all 8 cylinders yet, offense, defense, special teams...acctually i cant remember the last time they have, but i think its time!!! If they do i cant see them loosing!! On offense, i think if they move TO around, get FELIX some more touches (this guy is so much fun to watch and can score from anyware on the feild) and RUN the ball they should be fine..RUNNING is key for this game, they have to run to open up the pass!!!! teams are doubleing TO, and Witten, if they run that will soften up the coverage..and please split Felix out wide on fist down when the D is in base D.that puts a line backer on both Witten and Felix and i like those missmatches!!! If they can run that keeps Arizona off the feild....On D PLEASE JAM these guys at the line.....I dont care if its man or zone just knock them off there routes at the line, have to play physical....Kurt loves three step drops so have to reroute the recievers, throw off there timing....how many times does DWARE just miss the sack, if they jam that gives him that extra second to get there!!! playing 5-10 yards off is playing right into warners plan and gives up the easy slant or first down, just like the DEADSKINS game...i get so mad when its 3rd and 5 and the d is playin 8 yards off the line!!! Special teams Please someone TACKLE, im tired of the opposing team start at the 40 yard line.....ok sorry for the rant lets hope for a COMPLETE game from the BOYS and get our 5th win.......
Go COWBOYS!!!!!

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
excellent post...agree 100% with you.....the only bad thing is lol im going to be at work.....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I could deal with a roadtrip through the playoffs.

YES I am serious.
US against the world.... on da road!

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
YoMick;2327291 said:
I could deal with a roadtrip through the playoffs.

YES I am serious.
US against the world.... on da road!

I like that motto..

"US AGAINST THE WORLD"

THAT FITS WHAT WERE DOING RIGHT NOW...

AHHHHHHH IM SOOO HYPED