Post Game Tweets 01/12/19

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Do people really think there was a way of coaching the defense this week where we would have stopped that offense this week? And have any of them ever actually played football at any level before?

There should have been a way to coach it where they weren't totally gashed on the run right up the middle time and again. 273 yards in a playoff game. A record for the Rams. And they had Eric Dickerson in his all pro years.

Some of that problem had to be coaching. Their run game just isn't that much better than our run defense.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I find that encouraging. My ideal is for him to cut an incentive laden deal with the Cowboys.

Lee didn't look like himself this year, but he's the kind of guy I wouldn't bet against coming back strong. Even if he doesn't play a snap, getting him on the sidelines another year for Jaylon and LVE is worth a mil or two of cap to me.

Progress stopper...You just can't depend on the guy to stay healthy. Time to move on. :cool:

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
It's kind of a puzzle what he was thinking. It's like he was supposed to ghost 81. But there's Goff, and there's GOAT just staring at him with a clear path and an entire side of the field to their lonesomes.

Ummm so was LVE off the field for Sean Lee on that play? Are you kidding me? Is that what I’m seeing???

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is he wrong? You love attacking the messenger and ignoring the message.

I love attacking TO. Because TO is a poisonous fool.

You can assume, if I’m attacking the messenger, I’m doing it because he’s wrong.

pansophy

Reaction score
Don't know if it has to do with Troy's fandom, but I definitely caught this.

Troy is conservative, the Rams were making over 5 yards a carry, and if you miss then it's only the Cowboys so-so offense that goes on the field. If we miss we put the Rams offense on the field who had marched right down the field.

Not the same thing.