Twitter: Post Game Tweets 01/16/2022

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This woman was a cheerleader for both the Cowboys and 49ers back in the day. I wonder who she was rooting for.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, who said anything about Coop leaving? If we lose Gallup, we better keep Coop. I say we keep Coop and Gallup and let Cedric walk, but can we afford it?

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Now Dez is commenting. Tell me this, if they practiced it like Dak said, does that mean McCarthy and Moore didn't know the refs had to touch the ball? Bizarre.

What does everyone expect the ref to do? Go around the tackles? Then we run out of time anyway. He's trying to make it through but it's not his job to have to go through the back of an Oline. It just wasn't a smart play

Lutonio

Reaction score
Best tackle of the game, but why run it there? I still can't believe what I witnessed a couple of hours ago. I don't know what to expect from the organization. It's surreal. Twilight Zone like.

I don’t buy this. The red took the most direct route he could to the ball, and that happened to be where Dak was standing.

1) Don’t call a draw there
2) Dak shouldn’t throw a boneheaded INT in the third quarter.
3) Don’t get laughed out of your own stadium to start the beginning of the game before deciding to wake up.

This was 100% not a situation where the ref cost them the game. It never should have been on the line like that in the first place.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does everyone expect the ref to do? Go around the tackles? Then we run out of time anyway. He's trying to make it through but it's not his job to have to go through the back of an Oline. It just wasn't a smart play
Did they know the rule? Dak seemed surprised.

Carson

Reaction score
How is it the refs fault that your players are jumping offside or doing illegal formations or Olineman jumping pre snap. Maybe the Connor Williams one was a stretch but he gets no benefit of the doubt with his rep. It's on your awful prep for this game
The Williams call

The Gregory defensive hold was bad

The two Gregory encroachments when Williams clearly moved were bad

The rest we deserved

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
The Williams call

The Gregory defensive hold was bad

The two Gregory encroachments when Williams clearly moved were bad

The rest we deserved
If Gregory went sideways I could agree. But he didn't, he crossed the line both times which made Williams react. Those were on Gregory.