Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/25/20

bigE79

Reaction score
Tweet Rules:

1) Only post official/verified tweets, meaning there must be an official/verified check mark next to the tweeter's handle.
2) Do not post anything that links to DMN under any circumstances.
3) Do not post any profanity or vulgarity of any kind.

Let's keep this thread up and running without being locked or deleted.

Thanks in advance.
Hey BM..how you doing?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

Jesus :facepalm:. Maybe that’s a good thing for him. Cause if I remembered those bums not coming to my aid, I’d retire right then and there, and then unretire once my contract is up. I’m of course a Dak fan, but what the Cowboys did there is very very despicable and straight up off. Someone mentioned it earlier, but I saw more concern from the Washington players!

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Punk move from AWoods. Taking cheap shots on a kneel down is not the caring I'm interested in. That's petulance, not pride or professionalism. A borderline roster ERFA player who held out demanding an extension. The entitlement on this team is incredible.

Note that I'm one of the few, maybe the only, who has seen value in Woods as a decent player on the cheap, even thinking he might develop into more this year.

Some chickens coming home to roost for Jerry getting rolled by Zeke holding out for a new contract. And Jerry getting rolled by DLaw playing games with his shoulder surgery. Jerry's "let's wait to the last second" negotiating left the team with Fat Zeke and Recovering Demarcus.

Also just gave Crawford an overpriced contract *again*. I thought Stephen was supposed to be a penny pincher?

Sydla

Reaction score
Clear Eye View with a clear straight line shot, no cuts involved, no blockers to avoid, let alone shed. Complete fail.

Can we stop pretending he is anything but awful?

Get him off the field to avoid his injury guarantee for the next 2 years possibly kicking in. He came to Jerry to offer that "team friendly" contract with every year injury guaranteed because he knew he was physically done.

Let's not leave LVE out of this. Smith gets a ton of criticism, and it's deserved, but LVE played terribly as well but often gets a pass.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Jesus :facepalm:. Maybe that’s a good thing for him. Cause if I remembered those bums not coming to my aid, I’d retire right then and there, and then unretire once my contract is up. I’m of course a Dak fan, but what the Cowboys did there is very very despicable and straight up off. Someone mentioned it earlier, but I saw more concern from the Washington players!

Scary stuff. The "don't remember what happened" kind of concussions feel like a thing of yesteryear in today's NFL.