Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/22/2020

plymkr

Reaction score
This has probably been posted but what in the.....?

Wow, I guess I can't unsee that. Man he looks frail and very old. I would love to see Jerry Jones and Skip Bayless in a celebrity boxing match. I honestly don't know who would win. If I was dying of some horrible disease and the Make a Wish Foundation said they would give me one wish. I would wish for a boxing match with Jerry and Skip.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wow, I guess I can't unsee that. Man he looks frail and very old. I would love to see Jerry Jones and Skip Bayless in a celebrity boxing match. I honestly don't know who would win. If I was dying of some horrible disease and the Make a Wish Foundation said they would give me one wish. I would wish for a boxing match with Jerry and Skip.

Old or not, dood has no sense of rhythm lol

Reactions: BAT

blueblood70

Reaction score
If dak did that. Its all Lamb. Because its Dalton. Its a perfect throw. Really starting to see the real reason Dak is disliked.
noone is saying that perfect throw but he got the ball in the area and its TD..70% Lamb 30% QB :)i dont think anyone has delusions Daltons better then dak but most who are having issues with dak is the price tag being debated..