Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/26/2020

Valkyr

Reaction score

johnny-manziel-wants-to-know-what-is-going-on-with-texas-am-defense.gif

slick325

Reaction score
Any word on the Martin injury? As soon as I saw it I thought Achilles. They announced it was a calf injury, which is the same diagnosis the Golden St. Warriors gave when Kevin Durant was injured a couple years ago.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Any word on the Martin injury? As soon as I saw it I thought Achilles. They announced it was a calf injury, which is the same diagnosis the Golden St. Warriors gave when Kevin Durant was injured a couple years ago.

Also, just like Martin, Durant had been nursing a severe calf strain in the weeks leading up to the Achilles blow.

I didn't see any pop in Martin's leg like I did with Durant though. Looked like a bad strain to me and he'll probably miss multiple weeks.

Would you sacrifice Martin for the rest of the season for Sewell?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
this is low hanging fruit. Let’s put some context on it .

wash DL is all first rounders. Ours is trash.
Wash OL has, you know, starters. Ours is trash.

And Zeke’s best years were behind an o-line comprised of mostly first rounder which begs the question if it’s the o-line or RB?

slick325

Reaction score
Also, just like Martin, Durant had been nursing a severe calf strain in the weeks leading up to the Achilles blow.

I didn't see any pop in Martin's leg like I did with Durant though. Looked like a bad strain to me and he'll probably miss multiple weeks.

Would you sacrifice Martin for the rest of the season for Sewell?

I think Sewell will be a stud! Just don't see Dallas picking him. They are going to ignore Tyron breaking down and convince fans that he is still really young and will be back.

I think a pick on defense is the move. Hopefully in the front 7. But, I would definitely be ok with Sewell.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I think Sewell will be a stud! Just don't see Dallas picking him. They are going to ignore Tyron breaking down and convince fans that he is still really young and will be back.

I think a pick in defense is the move. Hopefully in the front 7. But, I would definitely be ok with Sewell.

100% regarding Tyron.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We don't have to worry about tanking. This team can't beat anyone of significance, especially a team that has punch-you-in-the-mouth ability.

Call a season, boys, and get ready for the draft.

This team is done. We need a MAJOR overhaul. We are badly and sadly miscoached and outcoached.