Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/26/2020

817Gill

Reaction score
Also, just like Martin, Durant had been nursing a severe calf strain in the weeks leading up to the Achilles blow.

I didn't see any pop in Martin's leg like I did with Durant though. Looked like a bad strain to me and he'll probably miss multiple weeks.

Would you sacrifice Martin for the rest of the season for Sewell?
Sewell is Cincy’s man. We need CB’s, DT’s, and a S. Offense is fine.

plymkr

Reaction score
Any word on Zack Martin? If I had my choice I'd like to sit him for the year to avoid a catastrophic injury like ACL or Achilles. I'm hoping he didn't have one of those injuries tonight but I haven't seen anything on it.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any word on Zack Martin? If I had my choice I'd like to sit him for the year to avoid a catastrophic injury like ACL or Achilles. I'm hoping he didn't have one of those injuries tonight but I haven't seen anything on it.
Calf injury is all I know.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what does “cuteness” mean?
Going for it on 4th and whatever inside your own 30. Fake punts inside your own 30. Unnecessary trickery when it's goal to go. When these things work, you're a genius. When they don't, it's cuteness.

ESisback

Reaction score
Going for it on 4th and whatever inside your own 30. Fake punts inside your own 30. Unnecessary trickery when it's goal to go. When these things work, you're a genius. When they don't, it's cuteness.
Yeah, I get that, and I agree that calling those plays isn’t something I would do, even with a desperate team searching for a spark. But...executing trick plays isn’t simple, and the consensus of former coaches KIND OF smacks of wannabes rubbing it in.

What a difference a day makes! Twelve hours ago, many Dallas fans were talking NFCE title and who knows after that! Now? Fire McCarthy and trade everyone!

Next year, Smith, Collins, Dak and Jarwin come back. Rebuild the defense through the draft and FA, and win 5-7 more games.