Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/17/17

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Dak threw an INT and the CB returned it for a TD. However Beasley touched him down. Actually on the CB's back but originally they thought only by touching his chin strap, which is part of the uniform. So Cole saved a TD.
If the ******* CB had his chinstrap buckled the Raiders win the game.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm thinking if there is enough space for the paper to fit...then that means....the ball hasn't crossed the point of 10 yards.:rolleyes:

2 observations:

1-The paper is not parallel to the yard line, giving it the illusion that there is more space.
2-The pole is tilted away from the football, increasing the distance necessary for the paper to fill.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 observations:

1-The paper is not parallel to the yard line, giving it the illusion that there is more space.
2-The pole is tilted away from the football, increasing the distance necessary for the paper to fill.

I'm thinking if you need to check it with a piece of paper it's a first down and I would say that regardless of the team.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Except when he's not. It seems some are willing to forget past mistakes when some players make a few plays like Heath has done recently. Earlier this season, he deserved to be replaced.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

That's what I don't get about the whole "index card" argument. It was pretty clear to me that the spot was bad and should have been challenged if Dallas was not given the first down. Instead. the focus is on the official using a piece of paper.

It should have been a first down by around half a football.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Why do so many fans get so worked up when people mention that Witten - 35 year old Witten - is not the player he used to be?

I don’t think anyone’s denying that he’s a future Hall of Famer who’s been a generational player for us.

It’s just that he’s older, and he never was a burner, so he’s just not as effective as he once was.

Yes he still moves the chains but at this point, he’s essentially a possession TE.

IMO, this team could use a catalytic player in the middle of the field and Wittens not it, anymore.