Posting Pics

Reaction score
Can anyone PM me or just post how I can post pics from other sites, like DC.com? The post about Spears I did yesterday was frustrating because you can't just cut & paste, but you want to be able to show people what you're talking about.

I not asking for any state secrets here, just a little help......:)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Cogan said:
Can anyone PM me or just post how I can post pics from other sites, like DC.com? The post about Spears I did yesterday was frustrating because you can't just cut & paste, but you want to be able to show people what you're talking about.

I not asking for any state secrets here, just a little help......:)

I believe there are pretty detailed instructions in how to do it at the Image Zone here on this forum... or PM Juke... he is the man with the know how...

Posting stuff from DC.com wont work because they protect everything... I can't even post text from there...

Anyway... here's a little on how it works... Find your image... BTW... Google Images has TONS and TONS of pics of stuff FYI... Right click on a pic and save to your hard drive... Then you will need to upload to a website... I use www.***BLOCKED***... lots here do... You will need to register to use that site... not hard at all... once registered you click the option to browse (on ***BLOCKED***) and it will open a window that will search your computer for the pics you saved from another various website... select your picture and click submit (in ***BLOCKED***) you wll then see it upload to that website as you wanted... then there will be 3 options under each picture you submitted to photobucket... URL, TAG, and IMG... click and highlight inside the IMG box... and simply click copy... then come back to the zone and paste it in your reply or thread... then DCZ.com will be directed there to show your picture... DONE

Reaction score
Aardvark, I think I got it.

http://i61.***BLOCKED***/albums/h60/cogan123/Spears-5_300.jpg

By golly, I got it! You da man, Aardvark! Thanks a lot, bud.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Cogan said:
Aardvark, I think I got it.

http://i61.***BLOCKED***/albums/h60/cogan123/Spears-5_300.jpg

By golly, I got it! You da man, Aardvark! Thanks a lot, bud.

:thumbup:

Kilyin

Reaction score
aardvark said:
Posting stuff from DC.com wont work because they protect everything... I can't even post text from there...

Just highlight what you want to copy and hit ctrl-c. Nothing on the web can really be "protected" from prying eyes.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Just highlight what you want to copy and hit ctrl-c. Nothing on the web can really be "protected" from prying eyes.

DURRRR... I've been trying that same procedure with my mouse... works with Control C... should've tried that before.:p:

Kilyin

Reaction score
You can also post pics directly from dc.com, just view the source (you have to scroll down, they intentionally put blank space in the beginning of their html files) and look for the image. They store most of the images like this...

http://www.dallascowboys.com/images/spagnola_50.jpg

spagnola_50.jpg