Twitter: PPF 2019 OL rankings for all 32 teams

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Peters = Smith
Can't comment on LG
IMO Frederick > Kelce, but not by much
Martin> Brooks
Collins <Johnson

Can see the Eagles being better, especially after last years debacle in pass blocking.

All I know is that Dallas line has some questions they need to answer this year before being called the best O-line in the league again.
I believe they have tried to answer the problems with the Oline. Question is, who will the injury bug hit this season? Probably me after tripping over the table from all the jumping around during the games. lol

popp1234

Reaction score
The iggles being anointed the 2019 paper champs of the NFL should not bother anyone that calls themselves a Cowboys fan. The Cowboys have never been universally loved by all factions of the sports media. There is something about being called, "America's team" that downright angers certain folks. If our 'Boys are as good as we think they are, it will show on the field. That's all that really matters to me, not the hyperbole that precedes them meeting on the field.

Preach!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They are. The biggest Eagles fans on this site.
Hey Lion, you could be right. Some of us are just trying to figure out who they really root for. I am not part of "us" cause I don't care but they all add a little color to the forum.

Is that the new insult here? If you don’t like the Cowboys the way someone else likes them, that means they’re not allowed to be fans of the team?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is that the new insult here? If you don’t like the Cowboys the way someone else likes them, that means they’re not allowed to be fans of the team?
I don’t know what you’re talking about but if all you do is post about the Eagles on a Cowboys site then what else am I to do but assume you are a Eagles fan?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I don’t know what you’re talking about but if all you do is post about the Eagles on a Cowboys site then what else am I to do but assume you are a Eagles fan?
Ask. Assuming doesn't make either party look good

Sydla

Reaction score
Why would I ask when I know the answer? I have enough common sense to know when the site is being trolled.

I'd say some people's track records of knowing when they think they are being trolled isn't very good.

There are a lot of idiots on this board that have accused some Cowboys fans of being fans of other teams simply because they didn't like what people were saying. We see it a lot in the Wentz debate. If any Cowboys fan says they think Wentz is the better QB, they eventually get pelted with cries of them being an Eagles fan.

mcmvp

Reaction score
I dont think anyone would ever say that. We’re stacked, have been for years.

Quote your sources.

Same...I’ve never heard any Eagle fan discredit our o-line. They shouldn’t, you’re right...we’re damn good there.

I’ve seen plenty of Eagle fans complement the Cowboys o-line, but that’s not the same thing astrashing our own

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'd say some people's track records of knowing when they think they are being trolled isn't very good.

There are a lot of idiots on this board that have accused some Cowboys fans of being fans of other teams simply because they didn't like what people were saying. We see it a lot in the Wentz debate. If any Cowboys fan says they think Wentz is the better QB, they eventually get pelted with cries of them being an Eagles fan.
Yeah I’m referencing the ones who make a million Philly posts. I’m not talking about the people who think Wentz is better than Dak. I don’t know what to tell you guys if you can’t tell Matthew, Risen and Pappy aren’t trolling. The only thing left for them to do is wink after each post.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Same...I’ve never heard any Eagle fan discredit our o-line. They shouldn’t, you’re right...we’re damn good there.

I’ve seen plenty of Eagle fans complement the Cowboys o-line, but that’s not the same thing astrashing our own
Eagles fans swore Wentz didn’t have anything around him despite having a good offensive line and defensive line:

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah I’m referencing the ones who make a million Philly posts. I’m not talking about the people who think Wentz is better than Dak. I don’t know what to tell you guys if you can’t tell Matthew, Risen and Pappy aren’t trolling. The only thing left for them to do is wink after each post.

So those three guys are Eagles fans posting on a Cowboys site to troll us fans?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CWill was probably better than most would have people to believe on here, same for Collins. As they need to pile on once it gets started. :laugh:

Anyway, CWill in his 2nd year and stronger, will be better. Plus player between Smith and Frederick will make any player look better. So CWill will be just fine there.
Collins, as you said at best is above average, but he is certainly not horrible. If the left side and up the center is solidified, they can always have a TE over to help Collins on the right side if needed. If teams load up that side. I would hope they learn from the Chaz Green Atlanta game debacle.

Nick Eatman is firmly on the Connor Williams train. He lists him as his "emerging star" in a recent Q&A:

Nick Eatman: Maybe this is because he was a projected first-round pick and fell to the second round last year. Maybe this is because I’ve seen him working out almost every single day this offseason and has totally transformed his body. Or maybe it’s how he played against Aaron Donald in the last game of the season. Either way, I’m thinking Connor Williams takes a big leap here in Year 2 of his career. Who knows if he eventually moves to tackle, but Williams is going to play really well at guard this year. So well that I believe he will make it very difficult to switch positions in 2020. Can this offensive line have four legit Pro Bowlers? Maybe so, especially if Williams takes the leap that I’m projecting.