Twitter: PPF 2019 OL rankings for all 32 teams

mcmvp

Reaction score
Eagles fans swore Wentz didn’t have anything around him despite having a good offensive line and defensive line:

Every fan base has dumb, homeristic fans that prop up their QB. Some here claim Dak is a top 3-10 QB for instance. The Eagles clearly have a talented roster

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nick Eatman is firmly on the Connor Williams train. He lists him as his "emerging star" in a recent Q&A:

Nick Eatman: Maybe this is because he was a projected first-round pick and fell to the second round last year. Maybe this is because I’ve seen him working out almost every single day this offseason and has totally transformed his body. Or maybe it’s how he played against Aaron Donald in the last game of the season. Either way, I’m thinking Connor Williams takes a big leap here in Year 2 of his career. Who knows if he eventually moves to tackle, but Williams is going to play really well at guard this year. So well that I believe he will make it very difficult to switch positions in 2020. Can this offensive line have four legit Pro Bowlers? Maybe so, especially if Williams takes the leap that I’m projecting.

Just now getting around to checking everything today. Been driving all day. Stopped at a hotel, hit the road again in the morning.
Good way to pass time before TC. Road trip. :D

Thanks for the info from Eatman.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Every fan base has dumb, homeristic fans that prop up their QB. Some here claim Dak is a top 3-10 QB for instance. The Eagles clearly have a talented roster
Yeah no one has ever said Das was a top 3 quarterback. Someone say he is top 10....that would not shock me but no one ever said he was top 3. Nice try though.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just now getting around to checking everything today. Been driving all day. Stopped at a hotel, hit the road again in the morning.
Good way to pass time before TC. Road trip. :D

Thanks for the info from Eatman.

No problem, glad I could help! Safe travels!
:thumbup:

mcmvp

Reaction score
Yeah no one has ever said Das was a top 3 quarterback. Someone say he is top 10....that would not shock me but no one ever said he was top 3. Nice try though.

It was on this board where I saw top 3. I know who it was, but it’s not worth it to call him out. I haven’t seen him claim anything like that recently.

Besides that’s not the point. The point is every fan base has fans that make silly claims… And you can’t read one of those silly claims and then use it to paint with a broad brush and say it’s the entire fanbase’s opinion.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It was on this board where I saw top 3. I know who it was, but it’s not worth it to call him out. I haven’t seen him claim anything like that recently.

Besides that’s not the point. The point is every fan base has fans that make silly claims… And you can’t read one of those silly claims and then use it to paint with a broad brush and say it’s the entire fanbase’s opinion.

Someone on here said Dak was a top 3 quarterback? You don't have to call them out but post what they said. I've never seen that on this site once.

And Philly fans are different. You guys say outlandish stuff all the time as does our fanbase. But I wouldn't consider saying Dak is top 3 to be one of those things.