walkthrough this A.M.
randy.png

DiResta

Reaction score
feel free to post news or updates if you have them
ill be in/out today

Iago33

Reaction score
The tweets are not showing up for me. Says, "cannot load tweet. Disable your ad blocker and tracking protection." I can usually see them. Is it just me?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
If Ward can maintain the hype train looks like the FO made a solid trade move that no one wants to acknowledge.
Acknowledgement will come when it produces results on the field. Before Irving went completely stupid, most were downright giddy about the guy we plucked off of KC's practice squad. Hyping the move as a win when we haven't even seen the guy line up against an opponent and lamenting the fact that the entire board isn't holding a ticker tape parade yet is a little hasty, don't you think?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Thanks for everything chantel. You know they only make 150 bucks a game. Get paid nothing for rehearsal or practice. But they do get 50 or 60 bucks a hour for corporate, private or promo gigs. Which I bet they do all the time.

That's insane. No matter what people's opinions of the cheerleaders are, the girls work very hard at what they do; and they are positive advertising for the Cowboys and the NFL itself. 150 dollars per game? What does the league rake in off sales of the cheerleaders' calendar and other merchandise?

Okay, let's get back to football.