Twitter: Practice & News 8-1

Jipper

Reaction score
Hope the injuries are minimal....keep jumping on here expecting to see somethi g bad

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Our youth is a huge positive moving forward for this team, most of these guys haven't hit their ceiling yet. I know you cant hit on em all, but we've got a ton of potential. Man if Dak works out for us this team has a very bright future.
Say what you will about this coaching staff and Jerry, but the front office as a whole seems to know what they are doing these days, at least when it comes to building a young team.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Ward can maintain the hype train looks like the FO made a solid trade move that no one wants to acknowledge.
I said on draft day that the Cowboys stole him and he would be a day 1 starter.

There should not be any hype needed. He is a solid player.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Curious if Randy Gregory has been able to put on the weight needed during his time away from the team. Anyone know what he's weighing in at these days?

Yes but I can’t remember where I read it but I think it was an article quoting Marinelli. They stated that he had gained muscle weight and he was noticeably bigger in his upper body.

Again not sure of the source and if anyone can chime in with that it would be appreciated.

DiResta

Reaction score
Was that Vander Esch in coverage?

giphy.gif

hey, hes working on it :D