Twitter: Practice & News 8-1

DiResta

Reaction score
Cowboys LT Tyron Smith says he is feeling great. No problems w/ his back, which has plagued him last few seasons. “It’s going good. They pretty much take care of me. Pretty much they don’t really need to but they feel like they need to right now. I’m going along w/ their plan."

Tyron Smith said he got an early jump on offseason training to help with his back. He's also continued his yoga: "For me, it’s more stretching and core work. It’s something simple. It’s nothing too strenuous for the big guys. It’s kind of more keeping you flexible."

Smith said he won't change his leadership approach despite the loss of veteran leaders this offseason: "I’m always going to continue what I’m doing & try to lead by example. You guys know I’m not a vocal guy so I’m going to try to lead by example as much as possible."

CWR

Reaction score
I've seen some praise and that he's a better practice player now than he was, but don't count me among the True Believers just yet.
I didn't get to watch the '16 season and what I saw from '17 kind of made me... scared.

Its a shame you missed 2016, that was a really fun season and Dak played great. Yes though, last year was concerning regardless of reasons but I feel hopeful that he progresses.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Acknowledgement will come when it produces results on the field. Before Irving went completely stupid, most were downright giddy about the guy we plucked off of KC's practice squad. Hyping the move as a win when we haven't even seen the guy line up against an opponent and lamenting the fact that the entire board isn't holding a ticker tape parade yet is a little hasty, don't you think?

Yeow -- stark reality can certainly be an in-your-face mistress!! :omg::D:omg::D

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Randy please dont mess this up dude
walkthrough this A.M.
randy.png

It might be best to avoid letting this guy get his hands on you -- they say when you do, it's all over! :muttley: