Twitter: Practice & News 8-1

glimmerman

Reaction score

Lol. That’s what money and JJ can do for you. That was a dui and was arrested for wrecking his car while drunk. The scooter dump was just a funny ending. And in the end he gets basically same as a speeding ticket.

Now let’s see how goodell is going to play this. Maybe open a full scale investigation and still suspend him for 2 games. Actually This is one time goodell has actual proof and could drop the hammer but probly wont .

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lol. That’s what money and JJ can do for you. That was a dui and was arrested for wrecking his car while drunk. The scooter dump was just a funny ending. And in the end he gets basically same as a speeding ticket.

Now let’s see how goodell is going to play this. Maybe open a full scale investigation and still suspend him for 2 games. Actually This is one time goodell has actual proof and could drop the hammer but probly wont .

Let's hope Goodell might experience his demise or otherwise, be on a long vacation and overlook this one. It could happen -- or not. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DiResta

Reaction score
That was a dui and was arrested for wrecking his car while drunk
so hes driving drunk, crashes his lamborghini into a lightpole. flees the scene and walks home, figures he better go back and get his car so takes the scooter
rolled up on by the cops, faceplant ensues, blames crash on a friend who publicly says nonono
grease the wheels and here we are?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Dak’s strength certainly is his ability to throw outside the pocket. That was an incredible pass for a QB moving to his left.

He just needs to do that consistently from the pocket and it’ll be money.

Glad someone else noticed. The pass was accurate, hit the receiver in stride, and placed where only he could get it. Perfection.

glimmerman

Reaction score
so hes driving drunk, crashes his lamborghini into a lightpole. flees the scene and walks home, figures he better go back and get his car so takes the scooter
rolled up on by the cops, faceplant ensues, blames crash on a friend who publicly says nonono
grease the wheels and here we are?
Pretty much. If that was me they would put me under the jail. I take that back I could afford a lambo then I would have the money to get it reduced to a speeding ticket offense also. Lol