Twitter: Practice & you know . Stuff (8-4)

Sydla

Reaction score

Curious how they get to 9 DL unless they only carry 3 DTs to start the year, which of course, would be dumb.

Who they cutting at DE if they only go with 5?

Lawrence, Crawford, Charlton for sure.

Then only two of Gregory, Tapper, Ealy and Armstrong?

DiResta

Reaction score
Curious how they get to 9 DL unless they only carry 3 DTs to start the year, which of course, would be dumb.

Who they cutting at DE if they only go with 5?

Lawrence, Crawford, Charlton for sure.

Then only two of Gregory, Tapper, Ealy and Armstrong?
Defensive Line (9)
Defensive Ends: DeMarcus Lawrence, Tyrone Crawford, Taco Charlton, Dorance Armstrong, Randy Gregory

Defensive Tackles: Jihad Ward, Brian Price, Datone Jones, Maliek Collins

David Irving will start the season on the suspended list; that’s why he’s not shown here. With Gregory’s reinstatement, Dallas has an abundance of talent at defensive end. They could keep six edge rushers, but there may not be enough snaps to go around. Although Kony Ealy is taking more first-team reps than Armstrong, the rookie has shown more explosiveness off the line. And given Gregory’s elite potential, Ealy barely misses the cut on this list.

Jihad Ward is catching everyone’s attention, and he’s versatile enough to play both the 1-technique and 3-technique. An underrated name also turning heads is Brian Price. He’ll likely be the only true 1-technique on the roster. Collins is still on the PUP list with no set timetable for his return, but his spot is likely secure. Don’t be surprised if Datone Jones makes the team. He was steady in his short stint for the Cowboys last year and has a history of durability.

probably similar to this take

DiResta

Reaction score
Taco was favoring his shoulder yesterday, i wonder what his situation is today
Tapper will have to stay healthy and kill it in preseason for them to go long there i think
or maybe he will be on ir by then :muttley:

DiResta

Reaction score
me following Cowboys practice & ufc 227
bcf.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
me following Cowboys practice & ufc 227
bcf.gif
Pretty darn entertaining UFC card... I already have plans (our annual Classic Film Fest is going on and it's kind of renown) already, so I'm going to miss it.
Vertigo with a film-talk at 7 and Dune (never saw it at the theater) at 10.
Had to get a doggy-sitter!

DiResta

Reaction score
Pretty darn entertaining UFC card... I already have plans (our annual Classic Film Fest is going on and it's kind of renown) already, so I'm going to miss it.
Vertigo with a film-talk at 7 and Dune (never saw it at the theater) at 10.
Had to get a doggy-sitter!
lucky you!

:muttley:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
lucky you!

:muttley:
I like great movies (Vertigo on a theater's screen) and wild visual movies I never got the chance to see in a theater.
I do feel lucky.

I'll watch the UFC card at my leisure, but movies I really want to see at a theater? UFC has no chance to pry me away.