Twitter: Practice & you know . Stuff (8-4)

Sydla

Reaction score
I was just answering your question how he got to 9. I’m not advocating short changing DL. But Id rather keep a roster spot for 4 weeks for Rico, and then try to slip him onto PS when other teams have their rosters set, than keep a guy like Ash or Antwan Woods just for “numbers” at DT.

Why not keep a DT like Woods for depth (have we learned nothing about depth at DT) and then when Irving is cleared, dump Woods?

DiResta

Reaction score
Rush is more experienced in this system and frankly I am not sure he has such a gap in raw skill to carry him over Rush.
im probably alone in thinking this, but if Dak is injured im letting those 2 guys behind him battle
i have no interest in doing the Weeden thing again
and if they roll with that line and Zeke having trade equity for a change would be ok

Reaction score
Why not keep a DT like Woods for depth (have we learned nothing about depth at DT) and then when Irving is cleared, dump Woods?

Because I’d rather keep a better prospect at a different position. Like Rico or Bo. And I think the 4 DTs we’d keep (Collins, price, d Jones, Ward), plus a practice squadder, will be fine for 4 weeks.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Lawrence, Crawford, Charlton for sure.
Then only two of Gregory, Tapper, Ealy and Armstrong?

Gregory for sure.

6 of those names are Cowboy draft picks, 4 on their rookie contracts.

If they're healthy, I don't see cutting any of the latter.